OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BengalInPa' post='356742' date='Oct 1 2006, 06:37 PM']Jeb, the recievers were not the issue, we couldn't stop Maroney or Dillion... Calculate the rushing yards they put up on us, if a video came out on how not to tackle, most of the video would be of our DB's eating stiff arms.[/quote]

This was never going to be a defensive game on our part. To win it. We needed to score more points than them because we are so tore up on the D. Believe me, we need this bye week and hopefully get a few people back.

List for me the D players who are out now hurt.

[b]I won't list any players that are hurt but I will list one that has seen his better days, and that is Tory "where the fuck am i suppose to be " James.... I also think we should have went for it on the 4th and 2, and the Fucking bad call ok KK seemed like it turned the game around.

[quote name='BengalInPa' post='356754' date='Oct 1 2006, 06:45 PM'][b]I won't list any players that are hurt but I will list one that has seen his better days, and that is Tory "where the fuck am i suppose to be " James.... I also think we should have went for it on the 4th and 2, and the Fucking bad call ok KK seemed like it turned the game around.[/quote]

Trust me. Marvin had a good idea we had a chance to lose this one because he knows we are limping on the D.

Even Sam Adams is playing with a hurt knee.

Archived