Jhon Williamson of the uc bearcats!!

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='j.5000022' post='385722' date='Nov 13 2006, 02:41 PM']wrong forum?

This forum is about John williamson alone. Not the whole uc bearcats.[/quote]
wow.

this is the bengals forum not the other sports forum. u dont post shit about that retarded ass college in the Bengals forum. This is actually where we POST ABOUT BENGALS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='385726' date='Nov 13 2006, 02:43 PM']wow.

this is the bengals forum not the other sports forum. u dont post shit about that retarded ass college in the Bengals forum. This is actually where we POST ABOUT BENGALS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

You can get over it. I'll do it if I want to and a retard like you isn't gona stop me!!!

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='j.5000022' post='385777' date='Nov 13 2006, 03:24 PM']You can get over it. I'll do it if I want to and a retard like you isn't gona stop me!!![/quote]

:pointlaff:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='j.5000022' post='385777' date='Nov 13 2006, 03:24 PM']You can get over it. I'll do it if I want to and a retard like you isn't gona stop me!!![/quote]
you must be a UC student cuz ur a mother fuckin moron.

[quote name='j.5000022' post='386227' date='Nov 14 2006, 11:18 AM']If other people can post things about the election I sure as hell can post things about the bearcats. Now shut the fuck up![/quote]

Hey, there's a thread pinned at the top of this "Anything But Bengals & Reds" section of the forums to post anything related to UC basketball on. We'll talk about John Williamson there.

It doesn't do any good to argue with people, especially jackasses who like to belittle other people's choice of school as long as it's different than theirs. If they feel all others are dumb due to that fact and if that helps their self confidence, then let them feel that way, no harm done to you.

As for me, I'm happy to discuss UC basketball with you anytime you like....let's try to keep it in the correct forum and thread though.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='386385' date='Nov 14 2006, 12:23 PM']Hey, there's a thread pinned at the top of this "Anything But Bengals & Reds" section of the forums to post anything related to UC basketball on. We'll talk about John Williamson there.

It doesn't do any good to argue with people, especially jackasses who like to belittle other people's choice of school as long as it's different than theirs. If they feel all others are dumb due to that fact and if that helps their self confidence, then let them feel that way, no harm done to you.

As for me, I'm happy to discuss UC basketball with you anytime you like....let's try to keep it in the correct forum and thread though.[/quote]

This is in the right thread. It is in anything but bengals and reds.

Archived