who wants me in madden?

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436814' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:12 PM']I can't play right now...But any other day will be cool..sorry man[/quote]
No!!!!

im bored, and i dont want to do this stuff right now.

if anyone who was wondering... about 1/2 of children who have cerebral palsy also have seizures. not sure if that will be on the test or not, but we'll just keep that in the back of our minds until then

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Tigris' post='436834' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:32 PM']if anyone who was wondering... about 1/2 of children who have cerebral palsy also have seizures. not sure if that will be on the test or not, but we'll just keep that in the back of our minds until then[/quote]
Yes I knew that. A friend of mine that lived back in VA had cerebal palsy and he would have seizures when he would get dehydrated. He actually had about 2 in school :1violin:

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='436838' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:36 PM']I would but I'm nursing a killer hangover...[/quote]
suck it up dude

it would make you feel better if you won... u can do it, i believe in you

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436842' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:38 PM']Yes I knew that. A friend of mine that lived back in VA had cerebal palsy and he would have seizures when he would get dehydrated. He actually had about 2 in school :1violin:[/quote]
ive only actually knew one guy who had cp. he didnt have any that i knew of, but i was only around him for a couple hours about 2-3 times a week.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436842' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:38 PM']Yes I knew that. A friend of mine that lived back in VA had cerebal palsy and he would have seizures when he would get dehydrated. He actually had about 2 in school :1violin:[/quote]
i see you're from fairfield??

im in yorktown colony apartments, right beside the air force base.

ill tell you guys what. if the game ends within me beating you by 7, ill quit the game before it ends so you can get some ranking points.

"that's a fair compromise, no?"

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='436857' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:49 PM']if i wasnt watching a movie/cleaning my room id get on. people will be over in 30 minutes tho :([/quote]

gosh damn it guys.

[quote name='Tigris' post='436858' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:50 PM']gosh damn it guys.[/quote]
that's all i need until you'd quit

:afropic:

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Tigris' post='436844' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:40 PM']ive only actually knew one guy who had cp. he didnt have any that i knew of, but i was only around him for a couple hours about 2-3 times a week.

i see you're from fairfield??

im in yorktown colony apartments, right beside the air force base.[/quote]
Yeah I am. But I have no idea where the Yorktown Colony Apartments are

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436859' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:52 PM']Yeah I am. But I have no idea where the Yorktown Colony Apartments are[/quote]
springfield street right off of woodman.

i moving to maple view apartments on old yellow springs road.

if coming from the fairfield commons, youd take a right at the nutter center and then a right at that next light to get old yellow springs. i think that would be closer to you. i think yorktown is actually considered part of riverside.

im moving in march.

spina bifida would suck.

characterized by little pouches that can come out your back that can be full of nerves. that little fucker pops and you probably cant walk. ever.

supposedly, larry bird has a colonostomy. took out his colon, basically... and now runs around with a little sack strapped on his side where his poop goes when he has to go. comes out his abdomen, though.

you cant recognize any of this with just people walking around. amazing.

maybe i used the wrong word. colonectomy is taking out the colon. colonostemy is the colon attached to the abdomen

madden anyone?

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Tigris' post='436868' date='Feb 4 2007, 03:08 PM']spina bifida would suck.

characterized by little pouches that can come out your back that can be full of nerves. that little fucker pops and you probably cant walk. ever.[/quote]

dude that would suck ass

Archived