BUNGHOLE ON THE RADIO TOMORROW!!!

Bunghole

[quote name='Bunghole' post='441705' date='Feb 15 2007, 04:49 PM']Well, I'm back and it went well. I will be doing two more spots on two other radio stations owned by Radio One (there are radio stations owned by someone other than Clear Channel....who knew?), the Wiz and the BZ 1230 talk radio.
It was fun, hanging out in the studio, everyone was really cool and it was sweet to see the inner workings of a broadcast from the other end of it.[/quote]

so radio one owns all the black stations??

[quote name='whodey24k' post='441802' date='Feb 15 2007, 09:41 PM']so radio one owns all the black stations??[/quote]
I guess, I was unaware of it (Radio One's ownership of those stations), but the Wiz, Mojo and BZ Talk Radio are certainly afro-centric. I thought it was cool hanging out there, i was completely out of my element from a racial as well as radio broadcasting standpoint.
It was quite the experience, everyone was really cool and I can't wait to go back.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='441834' date='Feb 15 2007, 10:47 PM']I guess, I was unaware of it (Radio One's ownership of those stations), but the Wiz, Mojo and BZ Talk Radio are certainly afro-centric. I thought it was cool hanging out there, i was completely out of my element from a racial as well as radio broadcasting standpoint.
[b]It was quite the experience, everyone was really cool and I can't wait to go back.[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Darkie-Lover !!!! :rant: [/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='441842' date='Feb 15 2007, 11:06 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Darkie-Lover !!!! :rant: [/b][/color][/quote]
Did I neglect to mention that I'll be wearing my white bedsheets and pointy hat next time?
I figured as a joke it would go over smashingly.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='441845' date='Feb 15 2007, 11:15 PM']Did I neglect to mention that I'll be wearing my white bedsheets and pointy hat next time?
I figured as a joke it would go over smashingly.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]That would be some funny shit. [/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='441848' date='Feb 15 2007, 11:21 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]That would be some funny shit. [/b][/color][/quote]
Yeah, for about a second. Corey Blount was there today in the studio, pimping his new restaurant. He's like 6'10", and looked to be a guy that would be appreciative of a KKK joke...or perhaps I could show up in full black-faced minstrel regalia instead.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='441853' date='Feb 15 2007, 11:30 PM']Yeah, for about a second. Corey Blount was there today in the studio, pimping his new restaurant. He's like 6'10", and looked to be a guy that would be appreciative of a KKK joke...or perhaps I could show up in full black-faced minstrel regalia instead.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well, worst case scenario, is that you get your ass beat, but in the name of comedy, I say it's well
worth the risk. [/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='441858' date='Feb 15 2007, 11:39 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Well, worst case scenario, is that you get your ass beat, but in the name of comedy, I say it's well
worth the risk. [/b][/color][/quote]
Yeah. Unfortunately, I like to live. My next spot on The Wiz is much, much bigger than the one I did today, as it is one of two primary hip-hop stations that serve the Cincy area. I will remind all of the Wiz listeners that Cadillacs need lovin' too.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='441859' date='Feb 15 2007, 11:50 PM']Yeah. Unfortunately, I like to live. My next spot on The Wiz is much, much bigger than the one I did today, as it is one of two primary hip-hop stations that serve the Cincy area. I will remind all of the Wiz listeners that Cadillacs need lovin' too.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Is there any particular reason why your business has decided to attract black customers?

Are you guys going to merge with FootLocker or Popeye's? Whats the deal here?[/b][/color]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='441853' date='Feb 15 2007, 11:30 PM']Yeah, for about a second. Corey Blount was there today in the studio, pimping his new restaurant. He's like 6'10", and looked to be a guy that would be appreciative of a KKK joke...or perhaps I could show up in full black-faced minstrel regalia instead.[/quote]

I met corey blount at the crosstown shoot out in 05, he was huge and had the biggest damn diamond earing i have ever seen. What restaurant is he opening?

[quote name='ONYX' post='441863' date='Feb 15 2007, 11:57 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Is there any particular reason why your business has decided to attract black customers?

Are you guys going to merge with FootLocker or Popeye's? Whats the deal here?[/b][/color][/quote]
We have plenty of customers from all walks of life. The reason we are advertising with Radio One's conglomerate of stations is purely a cost issue, nothing to do with what music they play or topics they discuss on their talk radio show. They are a relatively new ownership group and have attractive advertising prices/deals. That's really the bottom line. It just so happens that the three stations we are advertising on play either hip-hop, old R&B or have a talk radio channel devoted to issues important to African Americans, like clean cars, for instance.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='441864' date='Feb 15 2007, 11:59 PM']I met corey blount at the crosstown shoot out in 05, he was huge and had the biggest damn diamond earing i have ever seen. What restaurant is he opening?[/quote]
I forget the name of it. I believe I heard him say that it is in Springdale.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='441866' date='Feb 16 2007, 12:06 AM']We have plenty of customers from all walks of life. The reason we are advertising with Radio One's conglomerate of stations is purely a cost issue, nothing to do with what music they play or topics they discuss on their talk radio show. They are a relatively new ownership group and have attractive advertising prices/deals. That's really the bottom line. It just so happens that the three stations we are advertising on play either hip-hop, old R&B [b]or have a talk radio channel devoted to issues important to African Americans, like clean cars, for instance.[/b][/quote]

:lmao:
[color="#FF0000"]
[b]Racist bastard.[/b][/color]

Guest BengalBacker

God damn it I meant to listen to you. Stupid old brain.

:angry:

Don't even know if I can get that station in Dayton though. Didn't anyone record it for you?

Archived