Browns release Garthia

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Feb 14 2005, 08:21 PM']LMAO... well they can only get better for releasing garcia
[right][post="46830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Why? Garcia is a very good player, if only Butch was smart enough to adjust the plays to utilize his skills.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Feb 14 2005, 09:18 PM']Why? Garcia is a very good player, if only Butch was smart enough to adjust the plays to utilize his skills.
[right][post="46858"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Seems odd they didn't try to trade him.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Feb 14 2005, 09:13 PM']Maybe they'll want Kitna.

From Gay Boy to God Boy.
[right][post="46825"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Wish I was gay enough to have some playmate fighting over me...

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Maybe Romeo knows what he's doing, Garcia sucked ass, literally. Garcia was described as shakey and that was being kind, he's not a NFL qb. Without TO Garcia wouldn't have sniffed a Pro Bowl, you see what happened when TO teamed up with a good qb. Romeo is cleaning house, atleast we have a two year head start :P !!!

I think the Browns getting rid of Garcia is thier first step in the right direction. Garcia had a lot of differences with not only Davis but with the Browns staff in general. Romeo must have saw something in Garcia he must not have liked either ("If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, it must be a rat" - T.O.). Either way, look for the Browns now to draft a QB but they will still be in need of a RB (possible Rudi trade? doubtful tho since within division).

Guest Bengal_Smoov

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' date='Feb 16 2005, 10:41 AM']I think the Browns getting rid of Garcia is thier first step in the right direction.  Garcia had a lot of differences with not only Davis but with the Browns staff in general.  Romeo must have saw something in Garcia he must not have liked either ("If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, it must be a rat" - T.O.).  Either way, look for the Browns now to draft a QB but they will still be in need of a RB (possible Rudi trade?  doubtful tho since within division).
[right][post="47618"][/post][/right][/quote]

It's hard to build your franchise around a 35 year old, 5'9" qb with inconsistant accuracy and spotty decision-making, especially when you don't have dominant wr's or rb's. I think the Bengals would break Rudi's legs [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//15.gif[/img] :unsure: :D :blush: before they let him go to Cleveland, j/k about the whole breaking the legs thing. Just as long as they don't draft Brandon Jacobs then everything is cool. The Browns should look into improving their o-line, Holcombe isn't bad when he's protected and has some good targets to throw to.

Archived