Adrian Goes To The Dadgum Vikings.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='477170' date='Apr 28 2007, 01:34 PM']I am so mad.
Peterson deserves better.
Like the Cowboys.
:ninja:

Edit: I guess I'm gunna need a new Sig. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//47.gif[/img][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]
[b]Was Drew Bledsoe your prom date? I hear he's looking for work these days. :lol: [/b][/color]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='477820' date='Apr 28 2007, 04:44 PM']why would you want an oklahoma player to go to a Texas team?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]She is a Sooner fan who hates the Longhorns but loves the Cowboys. Not suprising, Im pretty sure
most fans from Oklahoma feel the the same way.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='479896' date='Apr 30 2007, 04:15 AM'][color="#FF0000"]
[b]Was Drew Bledsoe your prom date? I hear he's looking for work these days. :lol: [/b][/color][/quote]
Accually he was our waiter at Outback.
J/k he's stil my boy...but Romo is the man.

[quote][color="#FF0000"][b]She is a Sooner fan who hates the Longhorns but loves the Cowboys. Not suprising, Im pretty sure
most fans from Oklahoma feel the the same way.[/b][/color][/quote]
Yah because Dallas is only 2 and a half hours from here so they're the closest NFL team. Therefore, I can go watch them play, and i do.
I've been a Dallas fan my whole life, but as of right now the Bengals are 2nd.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='479938' date='Apr 30 2007, 08:32 AM']Accually he was our waiter at Outback.
J/k he's stil my boy...but Romo is the man.
Yah because Dallas is only 2 and a half hours from here so they're the closest NFL team. Therefore, I can go watch them play, and i do.
I've been a Dallas fan my whole life, as of right now the Bengals are 2nd[b],but soon to be first![/b][/quote]

I fixed your post for you :D

Archived