anyone else gonna be upset?

~mroby30~

is anyone else gonna be upset if the reds trade wily mo? I am going to be extremely unpleased! i can't believe theyre even considering it, i heard grande the other night say there are half a dozen teams interested. this guy is going to be a stud, they better hang on to him, why not trade austin? honestly what has he done except that one half season that he played well, wily mo is 22, with a bright future, and for a change for the reds, he appears to not be fragile. well i just wanted to get that off my chest its botherin me, i think he should be starting on opening day over austin kearns, but thats just my opinion, whata you guys think?

Willy is going to be a good player in time. I don't know why the Reds would trade him, but I think it would be a bad move. I personally think they are still a few years away and that keeping a guy like him around would be the right move.

Not a Reds fan, so it really wouldn't upset me, but I think it would be a bad move for their team.

O'Brien has already said he won't trade Wily Mo... Bowden continues to try and get him for the Nationals but O'Brien won't let him go due to the injury problems we have in the outfield. If a trade was to happen, it would only be because all of our outfielders are healthy after the allstar break and we have a chance to contend for the title, then i could see us dealing Pena to get a stud pitcher or what not.

Archived