How to Plan a Masturbation Party

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Source -[/b]
[url="http://www.letsmasturbate.com/party/index.shtml"]http://www.letsmasturbate.com/party/index.shtml[/url]

[b][u]Planning a Masturbation Party [/u][/b]

[u][b]Party Planner: Ground Rules[/b][/u]

First, you need decide what kind of party to have. Will it be a keep-your-hands-to-yourself affair, or a no-moves-barred orgy? Will everyone be stone-cold sober, or will the booze be flowing? The ground rules need to be clearly laid out ahead of time to insure a safe, comfortable environment for everyone.
Free Amateur Pics

How Far to Go
The biggest question is what sort of contact will be allowed at the party. Whether you're trying to make women feel comfortable at a mixed-sex party or help men to overcome their homophobia at an all-male party, a no-touch rule may be the best way to go. People will relax considerably if they are assured that there will be no pressure to interact sexually with other partygoers.

If you're going to allow interaction, however, you need to clearly define the boundaries. For instance, you might allow manual stimulation, but forbid genital-to-genital or oral-to-genital contact. Or you might allow interaction only with a sex toy. Whatever you decide, make sure that everyone at the party knows the rules and agrees to follow them.

Safety First
Above all else, safe sex rules should be strictly laid out and strictly enforced. Ideally, you should forbid any exchange of body fluids, requiring a condom, latex glove, or dental dam for any and all sex acts. These rules should be absolute; anyone breaking them should immediately be asked to leave. Of course, you need to supply copious supplies of condoms, dental dams, and gloves, and safe ways to dispose of them.

Open Door Policy
To enforce the rules, you may want to require that everyone stay in public view. That way, there will be community pressure for everyone to abide by the rules and play safe. If people want to couple up, they can do it after the party.

Alcohol: The Big Question
Whether to allow alcohol or not is probably the most important, and most difficult, decision to make. Alcohol might help people lower their inhibitions and enjoy the party more, but it opens up a lot of potential for trouble. We'd recommend that you ban alcohol from the party.

Now that you've decided on your party's rules and regulations, it's time to prepare the guest list and send out the invitations.

[u][b]Masturbation Party Planner: Invitation[/b][/u]

Now that you've decided on your party's rules, it's time to prepare the guest list and send out the invitations. We strongly recommend a formal invitation that sets out all the rules for the party and clearly tells people what to expect.

Who to Invite
If you are planning a coed party, you will probably want to limit the number of men to keep the male-female ratio about even. You might even want to invite women first, see who RSVPs, and then send out your invitations to men.

Depending on the rules, you may not want to invite couples. For instance, couples at a no-touching party would almost guarantee that the rules end up being broken. Of course, you could make an exception for couples; their activities might provide stimulation for the solo guests. Whatever the decision, announce it ahead of time and stick to it.

Preparing the Invitation
The invitation should clearly explain the party plan: what rules they will have to follow, what they should bring, etc. People are more likely to accept an invitation that tells them exactly what to expect, so be explicit. No one can follow the rules if they don't know them.

You also need to make it clear on the invitation whether people can bring guests or not. If guests are allowed, you need to make sure that they have read the rules and agreed to follow them.

Now that you have the RSVPs in hand, it's time to go shopping

[u][b]Party Planner: What to Buy[/b][/u]

Creating a safe and fun environment is going to cost a little. As a host, you must supply the necessities for safe sex. On top of that, providing playthings will also help get the party going.
Free Amateur Pics

Don't Forget the Latex
You should get several boxes of latex gloves as well as a wide variety of condoms, both lubricated and unlubricated. Also, pick up some dental dams. Even if people keep to themselves, the latex can add a new dimension to the fun. If the masturbation gets more interactive, the latex is absolutely necessary to keep things safe.

Lube It Up
Get plenty of water-based lubricants. You may want to opt for single-use packets rather than big bottles. It will cost a little more, but it's a lot neater and cleaner, and guests will be happy to have their own lube supply.

Toy Story
Providing sex toys for everyone can break your budget, but also make the party a break-out success. Make a trip to the local sex shop and pick up whatever seems interesting. Dildos in a variety of sizes, butt plugs, and vibrators are good places to start; if your toys are battery-powered, be sure to have plenty of replacement batteries on-hand. Also, make sure that people use condoms on their toys; sharing sex toys is unsafe otherwise.

Go Crazy at the White Sale
Covering your furniture, and even the floor, with sheets will make people comfortable and help keep things tidy.

Clean Up Supplies
Baby wipes, tissues, and paper towels should be provided in abundance. Things are bound to get messy, but having the necessities immediately at-hand can decrease the carnage considerably. You should also set up several trash cans around the play area. Line them with plastic bags for easy and safe disposal.

I've got the goods, now how do I get the party going

[u][b]
Masturbation Party Planner: Entertainment[/b][/u]

There's always the danger that you'll all end up sitting around nervously twiddling your thumbs instead of self-diddling to ecstasy. You need to break the ice and turn up the heat. Here are some ideas for getting the party started.
Games
Especially if, as we recommend, you ban alcohol from the party, there's sure to be a lot of tension at first. Playing some games might help break the ice. There are sex-related board games available at your local adult toy store. You might also consider old-time classics like strip poker or truth-or-dare to ease into things.

Video Tapes
Showing adult videos is a no-brainer. It serves as erotic stimulation, something to talk about, and can create a very sexual atmosphere. Choose videos that your guests are likely to enjoy; make sure to preview the videos well ahead of time. Setting up a second TV in the play space is a good idea. A video that is arousing for one person might be obnoxious to someone else; it would be best to provide a variety.

Live Video
If you'll be using more than one room as a play space, try connecting them with a closed circuit TV system. Just set up a video camera in one room and run the cords to a TV in the second room. You don't need to record the action, just display it on the TV. Nothing is hotter than live action.

Live Entertainment
If you have the bucks, consider hiring a stripper or two to entertain at your party. If you agree ahead of time that there will be no contact between the stripper and the guests, you should be able to negotiate a reasonable rate. If you happen to know a swinging or exhibitionist couple, you might entice them to do a live sex show for free.

In Conclusion
You've got the guests, the supplies, the entertainment, and the safety precautions. Now go and fulfill all of your group masturbatory fantasies. Don't forget to use the form below and tell us how it went.

Guest BlackJesus
But be careful :blink:

[b]On the Table[/b]

A neighbor was concerned to hear the vacuum cleaner running continuously for a long time, so she went next door to see what was up. There, she found her 57 year-old neighbor dead, slumped over the dining room table in a compromising position. His legs and buttocks were wrapped in pantyhose and he had a table leg up his ass. Turns out, he had a heart attack, more from the excitement of the moment than due to malfunction of the vacuum. Upon questioning, his wife admitted having caught him once before in congress with the vacuum cleaner. She also admitted not having had sex with him for the past five years.

[img]http://www.masturbationhorror.com/images/vacuum_table.jpg[/img]

American Journal of Forensic and Medical Pathology, Vol 9, No. 3, 246-247, 1988

Guest BlackJesus

[u]Why you should masturbate in Groups... this shits dangerous :blink: [/u]

[b]Pencil Pusher[/b]

A 264-pound woman presented herself at a German hospital with an usual problem. Not only did she have two pencils (measuring 7 and 8.5 cm) floating free in her bladder, she was the one who put them there. You see, she enjoyed the esoteric pleasure of inserting pencils into her urethra, and she had an unfortunate tendency to push things a bit too far. Five years earlier, in fact, she had three pencils removed through surgery. This time around, though, the clever doctors used a much less invasive procedure.

Source: The Journal of Urology, 157:1842, May 1997

[b]Getting a Stranglehold[/b]

When this woman was found dead in her bathroom with rope around her neck and hands, the police didn't know what to make of it. No forced entry, her boyfriend passed a lie detector test, and her hands weren't actually tied together. Interestingly, though, a metal bolt was found under her buttocks. Careful investigation suggested that she was masturbating with the bolt while strangulating herself with the rope. She probably fell unconscious, banging her head against the bathtub, and died, suffocating on her own vomit.

Source: The American Journal Of Forensic Medicine and Pathology, 117-121, June 1980

[b]Wrapped in Plastic[/b]

One morning, a security guard walked through a warehouse in New Orleans, looking to relieve the nightshift guard. After looking around for a while, he stumbled on the 34-year-old man, wrapped in clear plastic from head to toe, save a snorkel protruding out the top.

Closer examination by the coroner revealed a a truly sorry tale. The man was completely naked, with semen on his thigh and right hand. In his left was a knife, which he had vainly used to free himself from this "cocoon" after the snorkel slipped off. By the way, they searched his car, where he apparently lived, and found several articles of female clothing.
[img]http://www.masturbationhorror.com/images/plastic.jpg[/img]

Source: The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology; 6(2):151-152, June 1985

[b]Magic Carpet Ride[/b]

One day this 60 year-old man just didn't show up for work. They went to his apartment, where they found his dead wet body, wrapped in fourteen different blankets partially sewn together. After they removed two pairs of hotpants, one pair of long johns, socks, and an undervest, they found his penis (and accompanying semen) in a plastic bag.

Investigators found 60 blankets in his apartment. Reconstructing the scene, it appears that the man covered the floor in the room with several layers of blankets, affixing tape to the distant blankets. He then rolled himself u in them, the tape holding him immobilized. This round, though, he suffocated himself.

Source: The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology; 8(3):263-265, 1987

Guest BlackJesus
[u]More Horror stories showing why we should wank together [/u]

[b]Losing It All[/b]

Mr. A's 68-year-old mother found him collapsed on the couch in urine-soaked pants. She called an ambulance which rushed him to the hospital. When they examined him for his "fever, chills, and problem urinating," the doctors discovered his gangrenous scrotum swollen to the size of a grapefruit and urine oozing out of the rotted tissue at the base of his penis. An x-ray showed a 10.5-centimeter long metal cylinder lodged there. The treatment? Immediate amputation of the penis and scrotum. They were able to save the right testicle, though, which they transferred to his thigh.

Eventually, Mr. A revealed the specifics of how that metal tube got there. Since the age of 14 he'd been inserting plastic or vinyl tubes into his penis while masturbating. He discovered about 12 years before the hospitalization that the chrome casing of a tire pressure gauge makes an excellent sex toy, especially when lubed up with Vaseline. He used this toy without incident for about 5 years, until it got lost in his bladder. There it stayed for 7 years until it migrated down into his scrotum.

Source: The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 46:12, Dec 1997

[b]You Look Pretty When I'm Drunk[/b]

Drunk off his ass, one unfortunate Hoosier found his vacuum cleaner a bit too appealing. He inserted his manhood into the hose and turned on the machine, which sucked him far enough inside to get intimate attention from the machine's belt, rug-beater, and brushes. After the loss of a huge amount of blood and about two hundred stitches full function was restored, though, as the surgeon put it, "the structure was not a thing of beauty."

Indiana Medicine, March 1988, Volume 81, No. 3, Page 252

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Reader Horror Stories from MasturbationHorror.com[/b]

[b]Bright Idea[/b]

I came home drunk one night and started masturbating in the bathroom. Because I was drunk, I wasn't getting good sensation. I squatted and screwed a burned out light bulb into my ass. When I came I fell backwards and broke the light bulb. It took a lot of straining, digging and tearing to get the metal out of my ass. I bled for two days. I don't use any thing breakable any more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Shower Shot[/b]

The first time I masturbated in the shower I didn't really expect my cum to shoot out so fiercely so I wasn't aiming and I let myself ejaculate freely. Unfortunately my accuracy was way off and it shot straight into my left eye! I was crawling around in the shower for at least 20 minutes trying to wash it all out of my eyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Piercing Scare[/b]

I have a Prince Albert (genital piercing going into the penis urethra and out the bottom), and one evening I was masturbating with a circular barbell in place. It feels pretty good when one of the steel balls enters my urethra. Anyway, it happened that the ball that entered my penis was loose, and as I stroked, it came off the barbell. I felt it immediately, and thought that it had slipped deeper in my urethra as I had stroked downward. I furiously pumped outward from the base of my penis, trying to get the ball out, and trying not to panic (what would the doctor think?). After a few minutes of being quite scared, I found the ball on the floor a few feet away. Now, when I masturbate, I make sure that I have a captive bead ring in, or I take the piercing out altogether.

[b]Coke and a Smile[/b]

I had a sex with a glass coca-cola bottle. It became stuck and wouldn't come off and I realized it was because of vacuum pressure in that bottle caused it to seal inside my pussy. I had the ambulance come to drill a little hole on the pop bottle for it to let some air release and it came off. Never would fuck the damn bottle again. I love any toys beside something like this!

[b]Green Grosser[/b]

I am a 19 year old guy, and one afternoon I thought it would be fun to insert a cucumber all the way into my anus. I had done this before and was always able to pass it back out easily. Well this time it went in, and I couldn't get it to come back out. I also had previous engagement with a friend that afternoon so I reluctantly went with the cucumber still in my anus. I was fine for most of the afternoon until I felt it coming! Needless to say I had to rush for the bathroom, but nobody was the wiser. That experience scared the hell out of me, but it was still fun.

[b]Feel the Heat[/b]

Having discovered the pleasures of minty things like Altoids on my cock, I got to thinking about what the "other side" might be like.

So, I poured a couple of drops of Tabasco sauce on the head of my dick and started to wank. it was feeling good, so I poured several more drops on my dick AND my ball sack. it felt absolutely tremendous when I came, but unfortunately the Tabasco was just getting started. long story short, I had to spent over an hour in the shower trying in vain to douse the heat, which felt like a fire consuming every inch of my genitals for the duration. it was NOT worth it!

[b]Kielbasa Queen[/b]

When I was 19 I got drunk by myself. I was feeling really horny, and since I did not have a boyfriend at the time, I went to the fridge to look for something to masturbate with. All I found was a sausage, the kind that is about one and half inches around. I used that in both my vagina and ass and then passed out. The next morning I woke up and could tell I had something inside of me in both orifices, the back was easy to clear, I just used the bathroom. But when I tried to get the sausage out of my pussy I couldn't, it had broken off inside of me. After much trying with my fingers, I finally got scared and went to the hospital. So embarrassing, it just had to be a male doctor take it out.... Well now I only use my fingers....

[b]Brillo Boy[/b]

I am a 24/7 male sex slave for Mistress Linda. She does not allow me to have sex with her. My main duties are to allow her to inflict pain on me. She allows me to masturbate only when she is present and she is sitting on my face.

About a month ago, Mistress Linda was very mad with me, as I did not finish washing the dishes. She tied me up and really slapped and whipped my penis. She then got a brillo pad, lubricated my ass well, and inserted this wire thing up my ass. It was very painful.

Next, she got this injector thing and some Tabasco sauce. She sucked up some of it into this injector, and then proceeded to inject it into the tip of my penis. It was the most painful thing, I begged her to stop. She just laughed and then used a penis pump on me.

She then tried to pull out the brillo pad. But it was stuck.

Linda took me to the hospital, where they removed it. They called the police. I did not press any charges and told them it was mutual. The doctors told us to be careful

[b]Butter My Croissant[/b]

I was masturbating one day with a butter knife but I went in too far and cut myself. It hurt and I had to be rushed to the hospital. But after that, there was nothing wrong with me, but I never use butter knives for masturbation any more!

[b]Home Alone[/b]

Until last year, I practiced self-bondage. I got off on the thrill of the struggle to escape. One evening while my boyfriend was working abroad, I got carried away and irreparably bound myself, wearing my tightest corset, nylons, 7" heels, nipple clamps, and a ball-gag. I managed to knock the phone onto the floor and after 3-4 hours effort, I dialed 999 with my heel. I couldn't say anything but the police broke in and rescued me. The sergeant said he'd never seen anything like it in 40 yrs on the force. I live in a small town, so I moved shortly thereafter due to the embarrassment.

[b]Rubbers[/b]

One time, I decided to use a rubber band for a cockring, the problem was that it was so tight that it hurt, and turned my penis purple... It was so tight I couldn't grab it with my fingers, so I was forced to use a knife to cut it off. I am happy to report that I still have my penis, and that it works fine. At the time it happened... I was so scared... but thank god I was able to hold the knife steady in my nervous state.

[b]Candle in the Wind[/b]

The only thing I could find to masturbate with was a candle, and I was using that when my parents walked in. I faked being asleep, and after awhile I feel asleep for real. When I woke up the candle had melted in me and it took me two weeks to get all the wax out of me.

[b]Saran Wrapped [/b]

When I was younger I wanted to use a condom to wank in. I couldn't get hold of one though. So I thought: CLINGFILM (you might call it sandwich wrapping or Saran Wrap in the U.S)! So I made a nice pocket for my dick in clingfilm. When I put it on it slipped and wasn't tight enough, so I decided to tape it up at the base of my dick. I then got in bed and humped a pillow. Afterwards I went to take it off but it was stuck to my pubes. My pubes were tangled up in sticky tape! I lost a handful pubes (pulled from the roots), before I managed to find a pair of scissors. It is really painful having your pubes ripped clean off.

[b]Just Trying Them On For Size [/b]

I thought my straight roommate was going to be gone for the day. He came home early and caught me in HIS bed masturbating in HIS underwear... He moved out shortly thereafter.

[url="http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=594&e=1&u=/nm/20050523/hl_nm/health_dapoxetine_dc"]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...h_dapoxetine_dc[/url]

And for all you losers who have this problem :mellow:

You know who you are ;)

Guest steggyD

[quote name='Storm' date='May 24 2005, 08:26 PM'][url="http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=594&e=1&u=/nm/20050523/hl_nm/health_dapoxetine_dc"]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...h_dapoxetine_dc[/url]

And for all you losers who have this problem :mellow:

You know who you are ;)
[right][post="95853"][/post][/right][/quote]
I'm married. I'm barely allowed the time that I do get...

Last thing I need is something to make it last any longer, ahhh, the torture.

Archived