Another Madden Thread

Guest BengalsOwn
All of my players get pissed off at me during the season, when I trade away everything I can to gather 1st round picks, but when I win the super bowl, they're as happy as can be.

I have kept my entire O-line in tact, but last year I drafted some replacements. I think I wil lbe sending Willie on his way, because this past season his performance dropped off dramatically.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Jun 9 2005, 09:02 PM']You could just get a router, and plug your PS2 into it. You could get some wireless network accessories, and get online with that. Of course you have to have the adaptor for the PS2. I don't have one, so therefore I have never played online. I think I'd get my ass handed to me online though, so I don't think it would be fun.
[right][post="101466"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

if your pretty good, you actually hand it to them... its actually sweet as hell, b/c the people seem to be stupid and if you go up by 2 or 3 td's early, they just quit... they do annoying things like go for it on 4rth down all the time... but all in all, online play is pretty cool... alot of cheaters too though...

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Jun 10 2005, 01:04 AM']All of my players get pissed off at me during the season, when I trade away everything I can to gather 1st round picks, but when I win the super bowl, they're as happy as can be.

I have kept my entire O-line in tact, but last year I drafted some replacements. I think I wil lbe sending Willie on his way, because this past season his performance dropped off dramatically.
[right][post="101528"][/post][/right][/quote]

Anytime you trade or release a starting player, the rest of the starters get pissed off. It's even worse if he's an "Icon". Winning does cure everything though.

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jun 10 2005, 07:32 AM']I just moved the Bengals to Mexico City this off season.  :P
[right][post="101550"][/post][/right][/quote]

That gives me a great idea. Next season I'm moving them out here to NY! :D

Which team would you guys prefer in Cincy, the Jets or Giants?

:P

Guest BlackJesus
[color="blue"][i][b]My Franchise is now the Pride of Anchorage Alaska !!!

Hell yeah I have snow Games started about week 8 ...

No dome either .... pussies[/b][/i][/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jun 10 2005, 08:52 PM'][color="blue"][i][b]My Franchise is now the Pride of Anchorage Alaska !!!
Hell yeah I have snow Games started about week 8 ...

No dome either .... pussies[/b][/i][/color]
[right][post="101792"][/post][/right][/quote]

Nice. B)

Guest BadassBengal

Bobbie Williams is holding out on me. What a cocksucker. I just drafted a FA at his position, and am letting him ride the bench until he gets his priorities straight. I had mass people in the Pro-Bowl last season, though. On top of my head, I had Carson, Rudi, Chad, TJ, Ed Hartwell, Nate, Keiwan, Deltha, and my whole O-line. I think some guys made it on ST, also. Bratowski didn't want to move to Mexico City, so he left the team and the fuggin Browns hired him as HC. I fired Fraizier's sorry ass early on, and picked up some no name guy and made him into HC material within one season. I wonder how long till we can pick up and move back to Cincy, though. I'm homesick. ;)

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jun 11 2005, 07:05 PM']Bobbie Williams is holding out on me. What a cocksucker. I just drafted a FA at his position, and am letting him ride the bench until he gets his priorities straight. I had mass people in the Pro-Bowl last season, though. On top of my head, I had Carson, Rudi, Chad, TJ, Ed Hartwell, Nate, Keiwan, Deltha, and my whole O-line. I think some guys made it on ST, also. Bratowski didn't want to move to Mexico City, so he left the team and the fuggin Browns hired him as HC. I fired Fraizier's sorry ass early on, and picked up some no name guy and made him into HC material within one season. I wonder how long till we can pick up and move back to Cincy, though. I'm homesick. ;)
[right][post="102012"][/post][/right][/quote]

How do you say "Bengals" in Spanish? Is it just "Los Bengals"?

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Boomer07' date='Jun 11 2005, 07:12 PM']How do you say "Bengals" in Spanish?  Is it just "Los Bengals"?
[right][post="102014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I.....dunno....They just call us the Mexico City Bengals. I remade the jerseys tho, and they look badass as ever.

Archived