Playoff tickets

Go Skins

I know this isn't the right forum, but Cincy and DC have one thing in common from the looks of things and that is the playoffs in October.

On a message board that I am on, some people are trying to figure out how playoff tickets work. Someone said this:

You have to pay a huge sum of money to buy tickets for all possible games (with the assumption that they will play 7 game series' with home field advantage for LDS and LCS). And then, if they don't play in all those games, instead of being refunded your money, it applies to next year's season ticket account. Seems strange, and awfully presumptive, that there's nothing else you'd like to do with that money than Nats tickets. My friend (with whom I share an account) may be moving out of the area at the end of this year, which would obviously affect how many tickets and at what price point I purchase at.... "

Welcome to playoff baseball. This is how it's been done all across major league baseball for many years. Actually for all of the major 4 sports. They get your money, hold and make interest of it. Refunds???? That is very comical naive statement. But I do realize most of you were in diapers the last time a DC franchise, except the Capitials have sniffed the playoffs.

Is this how tickets are going to handled out your way? I would love to see y'all make a trip to DC in the playoffs.

Archived