behind the scenes of the 2004 election

Guest bengalrick

Guest bengalrick

link

'I Can't Believe I'm Losing to This Idiot'
-John Kerry

hey john, there was a reason that clinton was president for 8 years:

Clinton Advice Spurned. Looking for a way to pick up swing voters in the Red States, former President Bill Clinton, in a phone call with Kerry, urged the Senator to back local bans on gay marriage. Kerry respectfully listened, then told his aides, "I'm not going to ever do that."

there are many interesting stories that are behind the scenes at the election... great read!!!

I hated the thought of having to look at Teresa for four years almost as much as I hated the thought of Kerry being President.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All seriousness aside, if Kerry had won I think it would have been very entertaining to have his whack-job wife as first lady. I could envision her throwing back five or six martinis at a state dinner and telling Tony Blair to kiss her ass or throwing her drink on Putin or putting the moves on the Japanese ambassador. :lol:

Guest BengalLady
All seriousness aside, if Kerry had won I think it would have been very entertaining to have his whack-job wife as first lady.  I could envision her throwing back five or six martinis at a state dinner and telling Tony Blair to kiss her ass or throwing her drink on Putin or putting the moves on the Japanese ambassador.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol::lol::mellow: I am so glad we don't have to find out. :D

I hated the thought of having to look at Teresa for four years almost as much as I hated the thought of Kerry being President.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really, I think she is a lot easier on the eyes than Mrs. Bush is. Of course, I rather be looking at the Bush twins for the next four years. The Kerry girls have some long ass faces, ugghhh. Just like daddy. Too much a resemblence.

Guest BengalLady
Really, I think she is a lot easier on the eyes than Mrs. Bush is.  Of course, I rather be looking at the Bush twins for the next four years.  The Kerry girls have some long ass faces, ugghhh.  Just like daddy.  Too much a resemblence.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mrs. Kerry? Easy on the eyes? :blink:

Guest bengalrick
I was saying a lot easier on the eyes than Mrs. Bush.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

vert.laura.bush.ap.jpg10772061254x3TheresaHeinz_ap.jpg

are u serious??? Easier on the eyes...

and if you think i found a bad pic of theresa, find me a better picture... i'll gladly change it, but thats as good as i could find...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

But Teresa has bitch written all over her face.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll agree with that! Not saying that I ever would have chased her. Just thought she was the better looking one.

I think the thing with Bush, is that she wears too much makeup. I'm not into the heavy makeup. I prefer naturally beauty.

I'll agree with that!  Not saying that I ever would have chased her.  Just thought she was the better looking one.

I think the thing with Bush, is that she wears too much makeup.  I'm not into the heavy makeup. I prefer naturally beauty.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

kc15.jpg

Grainy picture though.

Guest BengalBacker

When I said I didn't want to look at her for four years, I meant the stuck up bitch factor. She could look like Britney Spears and I'd feel the same way.

Well.....maybe not, but you know what I mean. :)

Guest bengalrick
You bush pic doesn't show up.  Thats a bad pic of kerry though.  I've seen better. 

But wait, I'm 26, I shouldn't be commenting on how either of these two look.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, i had to switch the picture of laura... not sure why...

about easier on the eyes... we all have our preferences, i guess :mellow:

When I said I didn't want to look at her for four years, I meant the stuck up bitch factor. She could look like Britney Spears and I'd feel the same way.

Well.....maybe not, but you know what I mean.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understood what you were saying. I just added the spin. :)

Archived