Joe Burrow Goes Deep on Why he Loves Football

Cincinnati takes on the Titans this coming weekend.

In this story:

Cincinnati Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals
Tennessee Titans
Tennessee Titans

CINCINNATI — Joe Burrow went deep on his love of football during his Wednesday media session. The relationships are what makes the sport special for the Bengals' quarterback, who loves interacting with fellow players that all have "respect" for one another.

"It takes a certain kind of person to get to this point and have success," Burrow explained. "I think that's what we all have in common. So when you get together you can talk like you kind of know each other even though you really don't.

"Everyone has respect for everybody that gets to this point and the reason that I play the game is for the relationships in the locker room. I love going up after the game giving respect to people who make great plays. Telling people they did a great job when I feel like they played well. That's one of my favorite parts of the game."

Burrow's quickly become one of the most respected players in the league. His peers just ranked him as a top-10 player this offseason as he pursues Cincinnati's first Super Bowl title.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/joe-burrow-goes-deep-on-why-he-loves-football

• Upvote 1