CornHole Games for Sale

Storm

Thanks to the Nazi sign police in Independence Ky my brother and sister in law sales have slowed, their pre made boards are quality made portable and lightweight. They have been making boards for several years and their quality boards and bags are considered by some as the best out there and have sold them to businesses like WEBN and others with return business

$60.00 unfinished with 8 bags, sorry but due to copyright laws you must customize your own Bengal and UK boards

Vicky and Gary Long
859-371-7076

do you have a picture of the boards? and do they make orange and black bags? i have a set that i built and had painted. but it is not the most portable set, and i'm sick of dragging them down to the tailgate every weekend. $60 is a great deal for a nice set, because the material for the boards cost about $25.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='172063' date='Oct 18 2005, 04:16 AM']do you have a picture of the boards? and do they make orange and black bags? i have a set that i built and had painted. but it is not the most portable set, and i'm sick of dragging them down to the tailgate every weekend. $60 is a great deal for a nice set, because the material for the boards cost about $25.[/quote]

Don't have a pic, she sews the bags herself so I'm sure she can make whatever color bags you want

give her call 859-371-7076 Vicky

[quote name='whodey24k' post='172063' date='Oct 18 2005, 04:16 AM']do you have a picture of the boards? and do they make orange and black bags? i have a set that i built and had painted. but it is not the most portable set, and i'm sick of dragging them down to the tailgate every weekend. $60 is a great deal for a nice set, because the material for the boards cost about $25.[/quote]

She said you can get any color bags you like

Archived