just found out

KMHBB

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
just found ive got a ticket for tomorrow gonna be down there about 11 in either lot B or D not sure cant remember what my buddie told me not even sure if there is a lot d, but would love to try and meet some of you guys. not sure how though,.........................................any ideas,,,.................heard bj is gonna be there sweet.

BTW watching espn and they just called Carson the NFL MVP right now. that fucking rocks

ill check this in the morn before I head down there and see what I can see

Hope I run into some of ya some how

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

later fockers

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
just found ive got a ticket for tomorrow gonna be down there about 11 in either lot B or D not sure cant remember what my buddie told me not even sure if there is a lot d, but would love to try and meet some of you guys. not sure how though,.........................................any ideas,,,.................heard bj is gonna be there sweet.

BTW watching espn and they just called Carson the NFL MVP right now. that fucking rocks

ill check this in the morn before I head down there and see what I can see

Hope I run into some of ya some how

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

later fockers

[quote name='KMHBB' post='174473' date='Oct 23 2005, 06:07 AM']sorry guys I posted the same shit twice............had one too many this late.[/quote]

Congrats on the ticket....there is a Lot D and it rocks!!!....Haven't heard anything about BJ
coming up..... :huh:

Archived