Hungry Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='stillstillthere' post='211979' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:36 AM']New Snickers ad campaign in SW Ohio

Im a total too.[/quote]
Your'e a classless, moronic, dimwitted asshole that doesn't deserve a computer. Fuck you and all of your fellow fans that act like you.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Bunghole' post='211985' date='Feb 1 2006, 10:52 AM']Your'e a classless, moronic, dimwitted asshole that doesn't deserve a computer. Fuck you and all of your fellow fans that act like you.[/quote]

Bung...you just offended classless, moronic, dimwitted assholes everywhere
by comparing this dick slurping, cum burping, low life, piece of shit to them.

Shame on you ! :pointlaff:

:lol:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='211999' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:16 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='211985' date='Feb 1 2006, 10:52 AM']
Your'e a classless, moronic, dimwitted asshole that doesn't deserve a computer. Fuck you and all of your fellow fans that act like you.[/quote]

[/quote]
hey cuntlips, remember me? bengal fox from another life. glad to see i can finally call you what you are.................to be continued.............

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='son of nation' post='212002' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:25 AM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='211999' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:16 PM']
[quote name='Bunghole' post='211985' date='Feb 1 2006, 10:52 AM']
Your'e a classless, moronic, dimwitted asshole that doesn't deserve a computer. Fuck you and all of your fellow fans that act like you.[/quote]

[/quote]
hey cuntlips, remember me? bengal fox from another life. glad to see i can finally call you what you are.................to be continued.............
[/quote]

Well I don`t know about you...but Cuntlips are something I
like to suck and fuck.

I hope a fag like you isn`t looking at me that way.
You rump rangering, turd smoking, ass jockey.

:boring:

[quote name='son of nation' post='212002' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:25 PM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='211999' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:16 PM']

[/quote]
[/quote]
If you're a Bengals fan, you're acting remarkably similar to a Steelers fan....

[quote name='oldschooler' post='212006' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:35 PM'][quote name='son of nation' post='212002' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:25 AM']
[quote name='oldschooler' post='211999' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:16 PM']

[/quote]
[/quote]

Well I don`t know about you...but Cuntlips are something I
like to suck and fuck.

I hope a fag like you isn`t looking at me that way.
You rump rangering, turd smoking, ass jockey.

:boring:
[/quote]
so you like being called cuntlips? your one of the biggest pussies over on bengals .com. is oasiswr a member over here? that little waste of cum tattletale?

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Bunghole' post='212008' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:42 AM'][quote name='son of nation' post='212002' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:25 PM']

hey cuntlips, remember me? bengal fox from another life. glad to see i can finally call you what you are.................to be continued.............[/quote]
[/quote]

Actually he is a Steeler troll from the bengals.com board.

I asked him once if he had the ID Bengal Fox
because it was the opposite of what he is...
a F`ugly Steeler :lol:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='212011' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:44 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='212008' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:42 AM']
[quote name='son of nation' post='212002' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:25 PM']

hey cuntlips, remember me? bengal fox from another life. glad to see i can finally call you what you are.................to be continued.............[/quote]
[/quote]

Actually he is a Steeler troll from the bengals.com board.

I asked him once if he had the ID Bengal Fox
because it was the opposite of what he is...
a F`ugly Steeler :lol:
[/quote]
fuck you you pussy. wheres oasiswr? your ass buddy? little faggot tattletale.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='son of nation' post='212010' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:44 AM']so you like being called cuntlips? your one of the biggest pussies over on bengals .com. is oasiswr a member over here? that little waste of cum tattletale?[/quote]

Actually it doesn`t bother me what you call me.

I couldn`t care less.

You really can`t insult me...ecspecially by calling
stuff that I love ...like cuntlips and pussy.

Anyway you`re a dick.

Good for you...your inbred family of Steelers fans
must be so proud. :lol:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='212017' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:51 PM'][quote name='son of nation' post='212010' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:44 AM']
so you like being called cuntlips? your one of the biggest pussies over on bengals .com. is oasiswr a member over here? that little waste of cum tattletale?[/quote]

I couldn`t care less.

Anyway you`re a dick.

[/quote]
:1violin: what a jackoff you always were. im sending your sister home now, tell her to shave her fucin back.

[quote name='son of nation' post='212022' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:57 PM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='212017' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:51 PM']
[quote name='son of nation' post='212010' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:44 AM']
so you like being called cuntlips? your one of the biggest pussies over on bengals .com. is oasiswr a member over here? that little waste of cum tattletale?[/quote]

I couldn`t care less.

Anyway you`re a dick.

[/quote]
:1violin: what a jackoff you always were. im sending your sister home now, tell her to shave her fucin back.
[/quote]
So I guess you get your piss-yellow panties in a bunch when someone like Old throws facts in your face and writes with words that contain more than one syllable, huh?

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='son of nation' post='212022' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:57 AM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='212017' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:51 PM']

I couldn`t care less.

Anyway you`re a dick.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Ugggghhhh. I have no sisters.

You must have just been with my dog. :pointlaff:

Maybe she can lick her ass and get your taste out of her mouth ! :lol:

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Bunghole' post='212027' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:04 PM'][quote name='son of nation' post='212022' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:57 PM']
[quote name='oldschooler' post='212017' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:51 PM']

I couldn`t care less.

Anyway you`re a dick.

[/quote]
[/quote]
So I guess you get your piss-yellow panties in a bunch when someone like Old throws facts in your face and writes with words that contain more than one syllable, huh?
[/quote]

[img]http://humanities.byu.edu/elc/student/idioms/idioms/images/hit_nail_on_head.jpg[/img]

Archived