Lances blog about wanting a pollack clone in the draft

rgober

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='starkesn' post='212012' date='Feb 1 2006, 12:45 PM']Does that mean that we are looking at Tamba Hali and/or Manny Lawson. Both could fit the bill if that is what we are looking for. I could live with that, but we don't have the DT to play a 3-4, so why would we be looking at these type of tweener players? Seems odd to me.[/quote]

I'd like to keep Manny Lawson at the DE position, but he's such a freakish athlete, that he'd be able to cover TEs, and some of the not so fast WRs, to.

Guest BadassBengal
How about this... we trade Rudi J for a 1st, take Ricky Williams from the Dolphins to take his spot, and draft Ngata and Ko Simpson in the 1st round. YEA!

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='212334' date='Feb 1 2006, 08:09 PM']Dude from Louisville. Elvis Dumerville.[/quote]
He measured in at 5'11 and a fat 260 pounds at the Senior Bowl. I just don't think he has the size and athletic ability to be a good NFL player.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='212470' date='Feb 1 2006, 11:22 PM']How about this... we trade Rudi J for a 1st, take Ricky Williams from the Dolphins to take his spot, and draft Ngata and Ko Simpson in the 1st round. YEA![/quote]

No Ricki,

but if you go after Shaun Alexander [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

Archived