Teacher suspended for anti-Bush remarks

Guest ONYX

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226469' date='Mar 5 2006, 06:16 PM'][b]I am starting to think that Lawman might be hanging out with Ahmadnejad :huh:
:D

Now I only wish that he would spend as much time researching Bushs role in 9/11 .... as he has on whatever [u]Kill the Jew site he has been on .... [/u] <_< [/b][/quote]

It's not a kill the Jew site; actually there are multiple sites and a couple are Jewish sites :blink:

Great Britain's foremost Jewish journalist, author and holocaust researcher, Gitta Sereny, smacked The NewsTelegraph in the face:

"Auschwitz was a terrible place -- but it was not an extermination camp."

The Times, London, Aug. 29, 2001

I am not anti-semantic. I have always been pro-Isreal, but these revelations have caused me to do some researching. This was brought on by the danish cartoons and when I came across this:

[img]http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/images/europefreespeech.jpg[/img]

Adolf Hitler's name is brought up when one wants to conjure the most vile man in the worlds history,
as did the teacher in this case.

From my readings there are two Jewish camps (could be more) :unsure: that are at odds with each other
one claims the other (Holocaust creators) actually hate Jesus Christ more than Hitler.
They say that Jesus is in hell boiling in excrement. When they walk past a Christian cemetery, they teach their children to spit on the graves. :blink:

All this is new for me and I'm left scratching my head as to what the hell is going on? :unsure:

Guest BlackJesus
[b]good lawman ...

now put that same zeal into researching 9/11 (something we can do something about) and in no time you will see that there is a good chance it was concocted by the US government ....[/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226508' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:09 PM'][b]good lawman ...

now put that same zeal into researching 9/11 (something we can do something about) and in no time you will see that there is a good chance it was concocted by the US government ....[/b][/quote]

BJ,

Osama made it clear [b]HE[/b] wanted those towers to fall, back in the late 90's.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Lawman' post='226514' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:15 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='226508' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:09 PM']
[b]good lawman ...

now put that same zeal into researching 9/11 (something we can do something about) and in no time you will see that there is a good chance it was concocted by the US government ....[/b][/quote]

BJ,

Osama made it clear [b]HE[/b] wanted those towers to fall, back in the late 90's.
[/quote]

[b]Aha .... now we are getting somwhere .... now research

[color="#330099"] some hints on where to start .....

- Salem Bin Laden
- James R. Bath
- BCCI
- Arbusto Energy
- Harken Energy
- bin Mahfouz[/color]

then come back to me and I'll give you some names and hints on 9/11 [/b]

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='226511' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:12 PM'][img]http://www.onsecondthought.net/images/Photos/Humor/Culture%20Wars.gif[/img]

This is what it has boiled to. Who do you want to believe?

:blink: [/quote]

Add: Edgar J. Steele "Attorney for the Damned"
I, in particular, previously have dared to point out the ways in which Zionists today control America and how our impending misadventures in the Middle East are for the glory of greater Israel. I'll not embellish that connection in this writing other than to point out that Bush threw down his 48-hour ultimatum at sundown on March 17, the moment of the start of Purim, the Jewish holiday that celebrates a historical Jewish victory over an adversary - a victory gained by tricking a Gentile king into destroying all of the Jews' enemies (read the Old Testament's book of Esther if you don't believe this). Do you believe in coincidence? I don't. Oh, yes, and Baghdad I ended at the start of Purim in 1991. More coincidence, I suppose. Jews simply love this sort of "in your face" symbolic mockery. And don't forget that virtually all Jewish "holidays" celebrate the deaths of gentiles at the hands of Jews, Chanukah being no exception.

He does not like Bush, but he comes froma different side of the railroad track than BJ. :D

Disclaimer: This is not an endorsement.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='226520' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:26 PM'][img]http://www.blueboard.com/mantis/pics/full/news_killershrimp.gif[/img]

Enquiring minds want to know :lmao: [/quote]

:rant: "I'm not a shrimp, I'm a Prawn"

from one of those Muppet Movies :)

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226517' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:22 PM'][quote name='Lawman' post='226514' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:15 PM']
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226508' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:09 PM']
[b]good lawman ...

BJ,

[/quote]

[b]Aha .... now we are getting somwhere .... now research

[color="#330099"] some hints on where to start .....

- Salem Bin Laden
- James R. Bath
- BCCI
- Arbusto Energy
- Harken Energy
- bin Mahfouz[/color]

then come back to me and I'll give you some names and hints on 9/11 [/b]
[/quote]

I have my conspiracist:
although, Ithink this guy comes from the other side of tracks than you, maybe [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

9-11, which never could have happened without extensive government complicity. Due to the heavily-monitored nature of the NY-Washington air corridor, not more than a single plane should have found its mark. Yeah, right - a handful of scruffy Arabs piloted jumbo jets through air-circus acrobatics to a letter-perfect conclusion, despite having had only slight schooling in, of all things, single-engine Cessnas. And another jumbo jet shrank down and slipped through a missile-sized hole in the side of the Pentagon, leaving literally no debris or bodies behind. And another jumbo jet was flown into the ground through passenger heroics, though it mysteriously left debris scattered over a 15-mile trail, as would have happened if it were shot down by the US jet seen in the vicinity. And it is just coincidence that the transponders on all four airliners went off at exactly the same time. And it is just coincidence that the 8 black box flight recorders (2 per plane) were all destroyed. Of course, we only know who was responsible because of all those cell phone calls, none of which were received by anybody other than government functionaries. Never mind that tests have shown that cell calls are impossible in jets moving at the speed of those involved in 9-11, because the cell towers are unable to accommodate the necessary rate of transfer. [u]And never mind that virtually all those nasty Arabs identified almost immediately (though they allegedly used false ID to board the planes) have been found alive in various parts of the world since then.[/u] And never mind that the only beneficiaries of 9-11 were the rogue state of Israel and the rogue government of America. This happened on Bush's watch. He knew beforehand or he knows now, exactly how it went down and who was responsible. Either way, now it is on his neck.

Anything look familiar.

Guest Coy Bacon

[quote name='Lawman' post='226504' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:04 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='226469' date='Mar 5 2006, 06:16 PM']
[b]I am starting to think that Lawman might be hanging out with Ahmadnejad :huh:
:D

Now I only wish that he would spend as much time researching Bushs role in 9/11 .... as he has on whatever [u]Kill the Jew site he has been on .... [/u] <_< [/b][/quote]

It's not a kill the Jew site; actually there are multiple sites and a couple are Jewish sites :blink:

Great Britain's foremost Jewish journalist, author and holocaust researcher, Gitta Sereny, smacked The NewsTelegraph in the face:

"Auschwitz was a terrible place -- but it was not an extermination camp."

The Times, London, Aug. 29, 2001

I am not anti-semantic. I have always been pro-Isreal, but these revelations have caused me to do some researching. This was brought on by the danish cartoons and when I came across this:

[img]http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/images/europefreespeech.jpg[/img]

Adolf Hitler's name is brought up when one wants to conjure the most vile man in the worlds history,
as did the teacher in this case.

From my readings there are two Jewish camps (could be more) :unsure: that are at odds with each other
one claims the other (Holocaust creators) actually hate Jesus Christ more than Hitler.
They say that Jesus is in hell boiling in excrement. When they walk past a Christian cemetery, they teach their children to spit on the graves. :blink:

All this is new for me and I'm left scratching my head as to what the hell is going on? :unsure:
[/quote]

People also bring Hitler's name up as a well-known illustration of principle. The princple applies to other despots, but the vilification of Hitler has made Hitler and his crimes and alleged crimes more familiar than most. Hitler's rise brought tragedy to Germany as much as a lot of other people. Hitler's vileness is more of an issue with those that refuse to look at the illustrative parallels than those that point to them. It is his infamous vileness that makes people recoil in horror that anyone would dare make the comparison.

It appears that Lawman is starting to catch up with things like the notorious Toldot Yeshu and other controversial issues of Talmudic Judaism that give him pause. Perhaps he is not incapable of discovering that there's a lot of other shit out here that runs counter to conventional white-bread wisdom that might also give him pause.

[quote]It appears that Lawman is starting to catch up with things like the notorious Toldot Yeshu and other controversial issues of Talmudic Judaism that give him pause. Perhaps he is not incapable of discovering that there's a lot of [u]other shit out here that runs counter to conventional white-bread wisdom [/u] that might also give him pause.[/quote]

Actually, I am looking into bigger things. I trying to cross reference the geo-political spectrum with my religous (hate that word) beliefs, in hopes to identify God's great plan. :D

I am working on some now. Like:

Adolf Hitler may have been an envoy from God to punish the Jews in one sense (like he has done throughout history, due to their rebellious acts)while allowing the Jews to establish the false Capital of Jerusalem , so that it can be destroyed, and it will, with the second coming of Christ building his kingdom in the New Jerusalem, the zionist-Jews will shit their pants. :D

Guest Coy Bacon

[quote name='Lawman' post='226543' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:58 PM'][quote]It appears that Lawman is starting to catch up with things like the notorious Toldot Yeshu and other controversial issues of Talmudic Judaism that give him pause. Perhaps he is not incapable of discovering that there's a lot of [u]other shit out here that runs counter to conventional white-bread wisdom [/u] that might also give him pause.[/quote]

Actually, I am looking into bigger things. I trying to cross reference the geo-political spectrum with my religous (hate that word) beliefs, in hopes to identify God's great plan. :D

I am working on some now. Like:

Adolf Hitler may have been an envoy from God to punish the Jews in one sense (like he has done throughout history, due to their rebellious acts)while allowing the Jews to establish the false Capital of Jerusalem , so that it can be destroyed, and it will, with the second coming of Christ building his kingdom in the New Jerusalem, the zionist-Jews will shit their pants. :D
[/quote]

Hell, there may be more to that than the sarcastic malarkey that it appears to be on first glance.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Lawman' post='226530' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:34 PM']9-11, which never could have happened without extensive government complicity. Due to the heavily-monitored nature of the NY-Washington air corridor, not more than a single plane should have found its mark. Yeah, right - a handful of scruffy Arabs piloted jumbo jets through air-circus acrobatics to a letter-perfect conclusion, despite having had only slight schooling in, of all things, single-engine Cessnas. And another jumbo jet shrank down and slipped through a missile-sized hole in the side of the Pentagon, leaving literally no debris or bodies behind. And another jumbo jet was flown into the ground through passenger heroics, though it mysteriously left debris scattered over a 15-mile trail, as would have happened if it were shot down by the US jet seen in the vicinity. And it is just coincidence that the transponders on all four airliners went off at exactly the same time. And it is just coincidence that the 8 black box flight recorders (2 per plane) were all destroyed. Of course, we only know who was responsible because of all those cell phone calls, none of which were received by anybody other than government functionaries. Never mind that tests have shown that cell calls are impossible in jets moving at the speed of those involved in 9-11, because the cell towers are unable to accommodate the necessary rate of transfer. [u]And never mind that virtually all those nasty Arabs identified almost immediately (though they allegedly used false ID to board the planes) have been found alive in various parts of the world since then.[/u] And never mind that the only beneficiaries of 9-11 were the rogue state of Israel and the rogue government of America. This happened on Bush's watch. He knew beforehand or he knows now, exactly how it went down and who was responsible. Either way, now it is on his neck.

Anything look familiar.[/quote]

[b][color="#993300"]all points I have made before ...... Maybe someone should take notice when people come from both sides of the tracks and end up in the same place [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/color] [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226582' date='Mar 5 2006, 09:21 PM'][quote name='Lawman' post='226530' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:34 PM']

9-11, which never could have happened without extensive government complicity. Due to the heavily-monitored nature of the NY-Washington air corridor, not more than a single plane should have found its mark. Yeah, right - a handful of scruffy Arabs piloted jumbo jets through air-circus acrobatics to a letter-perfect conclusion, despite having had only slight schooling in, of all things, single-engine Cessnas. And another jumbo jet shrank down and slipped through a missile-sized hole in the side of the Pentagon, leaving literally no debris or bodies behind. And another jumbo jet was flown into the ground through passenger heroics, though it mysteriously left debris scattered over a 15-mile trail, as would have happened if it were shot down by the US jet seen in the vicinity. And it is just coincidence that the transponders on all four airliners went off at exactly the same time. And it is just coincidence that the 8 black box flight recorders (2 per plane) were all destroyed. Of course, we only know who was responsible because of all those cell phone calls, none of which were received by anybody other than government functionaries. Never mind that tests have shown that cell calls are impossible in jets moving at the speed of those involved in 9-11, because the cell towers are unable to accommodate the necessary rate of transfer. [u]And never mind that virtually all those nasty Arabs identified almost immediately (though they allegedly used false ID to board the planes) have been found alive in various parts of the world since then.[/u] And never mind that the only beneficiaries of 9-11 were the rogue state of Israel and the rogue government of America. This happened on Bush's watch. He knew beforehand or he knows now, exactly how it went down and who was responsible. Either way, now it is on his neck.

Anything look familiar.[/quote]

[b][color="#993300"]all points I have made before ...... Maybe someone should take notice when people come from both sides of the tracks and end up in the same place [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] [/color] [/b]
[/quote]

If thats the case how come the left wing media hasn't telecast this 24-7. And another thing there was commercial aircraft all over the place when that went down. What are they gonna do shoot down planes that \went off course all of sudden. I have never seen or heard anything about these arabs being alive. :1violin:

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226508' date='Mar 6 2006, 12:09 AM'][b]good lawman ...

No you wont.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226508' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:09 PM'][b]good lawman ...

There really is no concrete evidence of that.
But of course the govt destroyed all of the pertinent evidence because it would have made them complicit in the "attacks" of 9-11........ :ninja:
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Beaker' post='226595' date='Mar 5 2006, 09:50 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='226508' date='Mar 6 2006, 12:09 AM']
[b]good lawman ...

No you wont.
[/quote]

[b]No I won't what ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Bunghole' post='226633' date='Mar 5 2006, 11:12 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='226508' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:09 PM']
[b]good lawman ...

But of course the govt destroyed all of the pertinent evidence because it would have made them complicit in the "attacks" of 9-11........ :ninja:
[/quote]

[center][size=3]read the recently released book - [b]9/11 Revealed [/b] .... [/size]

[img]http://images.associatedcontent.com/300_9-11.jpg[/img]

[url="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0786716134/103-7451227-2083012?v=glance&n=283155"]Buy it at Amazon ....[/url]
[b]or I picked mine up right at my local Barnes and Noble where they are flying off the shelves ....

The book is such a threat to the US government .... that the Department of State even tries to refute it with their propaganda on the Dept of State webpage .... [/b][url="http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Sep/16-241966.html"]Link[/url][/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226674' date='Mar 6 2006, 05:41 AM'][quote name='Beaker' post='226595' date='Mar 5 2006, 09:50 PM']
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226508' date='Mar 6 2006, 12:09 AM']
[b]good lawman ...

No you wont.
[/quote]

[b]No I won't what ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b]
[/quote]

You wont find any [b]rational[/b] reason to believe 9/11 was "concocted" by anyone other than Osama.

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='Beaker' post='226842' date='Mar 6 2006, 03:32 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='226674' date='Mar 6 2006, 05:41 AM']
[quote name='Beaker' post='226595' date='Mar 5 2006, 09:50 PM']
[b]good lawman ...

No you wont.
[/quote]

[/quote]

You wont find any [b]rational[/b] reason to believe 9/11 was "concocted" by anyone other than Osama.
[/quote]

You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about.

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='226949' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:01 PM'][quote name='Beaker' post='226842' date='Mar 6 2006, 03:32 PM']
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226674' date='Mar 6 2006, 05:41 AM']
[b]good lawman ...

No you wont.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
And you do? I've got some connections into military intel...please do tell us what really happened? You are claiming that our government has committed the ultimate betrayal by attacking it's own citizens in an attempt to start a misguided war on the undefeinable concept of terrorism in the name of corporate cronyism? Does that about sum up your viewpoint?

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226676' date='Mar 6 2006, 12:47 AM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='226633' date='Mar 5 2006, 11:12 PM']
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226508' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:09 PM']
[b]good lawman ...

[/quote]

[center][size=3]read the recently released book - [b]9/11 Revealed [/b] .... [/size]

[img]http://images.associatedcontent.com/300_9-11.jpg[/img]

[url="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0786716134/103-7451227-2083012?v=glance&n=283155"]Buy it at Amazon ....[/url]
[b]or I picked mine up right at my local Barnes and Noble where they are flying off the shelves ....

The book is such a threat to the US government .... that the Department of State even tries to refute it with their propaganda on the Dept of State webpage .... [/b][url="http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Sep/16-241966.html"]Link[/url][/center]
[/quote]
You should know by now that just because it's in a book and says what you want it to say....ohh, nevermind....believe what you wish.
It doesn't mean we cannot meet up at PBS for Jagerbombs and some football...and sidestep the politics....

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='Bunghole' post='226959' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:19 PM'][quote name='Coy Bacon' post='226949' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:01 PM']
[quote name='Beaker' post='226842' date='Mar 6 2006, 03:32 PM']
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='226674' date='Mar 6 2006, 05:41 AM']
[b]good lawman ...

No you wont.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
And you do? I've got some connections into military intel...please do tell us what really happened? You are claiming that our government has committed the ultimate betrayal by attacking it's own citizens in an attempt to start a misguided war on the undefeinable concept of terrorism in the name of corporate cronyism? Does that about sum up your viewpoint?
[/quote]

1) Your murky undisclosed connections into military intel reminded me that I actually have some myself, and now that you've made me think of it, I was recently surprised to hear one of those people cite his military intel role as the basis for his spouting a couple views that were pretty much of the nature that you're calling irrational.

2) To cite the entire government is far too sweeping. It doesn't take the witting participartion of the whole government, nor would that be possible.

3) There may be some undisclosed secrets that would make the position you stated with the above modification less than rational, but based on a wide variety of public information and the irrational line of argument posited by the administration, it's more rational to believe than the official story. Complicity of government figures does not by any means preclude involvement by al Qaeda. Without said secret knowledge - and that carefully verified - it is irrational to take the adminstration's account at face value.

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='226949' date='Mar 7 2006, 12:01 AM']You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about.[/quote]

I know exactly what Im talking about. Its paranoid idiots who have turned a thread about a teacher ignoring a written school policy (and whether or not he deserves the consequences that go with that decision) into another conspiracy theory fest.

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='227076' date='Mar 6 2006, 10:31 PM']3) [b]There may be some undisclosed secrets that would make the position you stated with the above modification less than rational, but based on a wide variety of public information and the irrational line of argument posited by the administration, it's more rational to believe than the official story. Complicity of government figures does not by any means preclude involvement by al Qaeda. Without said secret knowledge - and that carefully verified - it is irrational to take the adminstration's account at face value.[/b][/quote]

You're entirely right on that one. And I don't accept the admin's position at face value. It is obvious that there was some inkling about what was going on or that the idea of the possibility of attacks using airplanes was posited well before the 9/11 incident. But do I think that it was orchestrated in any way by the admin (or members thereof) to precipitate an attack on ourselves in order to make a mad dash for Iraq, control of resources, strategic bases in the middle east...then the World?
no.

Archived