Brodrick Bunkley

Guest CrazyIrishman5

Guest CrazyIrishman5
[i]• Brodrick Bunkley, DT, Florida State
Bunkley is one of the most chiseled and athletic 306-pound defensive tackles to walk the planet. His 44 reps on the bench press were one short of the combine record (tied by Ohio State's Mike Kudla this year and Leif Larsen of Texas in 2000) and his 40-yard dash time of 4.97 seconds was among the elite of 300-plus pound athletes to ever work out for the NFL. Bunkley has become legitimate competition for Oregon's Haloti Ngata to be the first defensive tackle off the board in 2006. Todd McShay
Scouts Inc.[/i]

I hope Bunkley is the first DT taken, So there will be chance that Ngate will fall to the Bengals at 24!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='CrazyIrishman5' post='227729' date='Mar 8 2006, 01:03 PM'][i]• Brodrick Bunkley, DT, Florida State
Bunkley is one of the most chiseled and athletic 306-pound defensive tackles to walk the planet. His 44 reps on the bench press were one short of the combine record (tied by Ohio State's Mike Kudla this year and Leif Larsen of Texas in 2000) and his 40-yard dash time of 4.97 seconds was among the elite of 300-plus pound athletes to ever work out for the NFL. Bunkley has become legitimate competition for Oregon's Haloti Ngata to be the first defensive tackle off the board in 2006. Todd McShay
Scouts Inc.[/i]

I hope Bunkley is the first DT taken, So there will be chance that Ngate will fall to the Bengals at 24!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img] [/quote]

Sorry but both of those guys will be long gone before the 24th pick, DT's normally fly off the board early in the draft. Bunkley is a monster who I hope would fall to us, but the secret is out and he will be a top 20 pick.

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' post='227734' date='Mar 8 2006, 01:10 PM'][quote name='CrazyIrishman5' post='227729' date='Mar 8 2006, 01:03 PM']
Scouts Inc.[/i]

I hope Bunkley is the first DT taken, So there will be chance that Ngate will fall to the Bengals at 24!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img] [/quote]

Sorry but both of those guys will be long gone before the 24th pick, DT's normally fly off the board early in the draft. Bunkley is a monster who I hope would fall to us, but the secret is out and he will be a top 20 pick.
[/quote]

Sadly, I must agree.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Jason' post='227737' date='Mar 8 2006, 01:20 PM'][quote name='Bengal_Smoov' post='227734' date='Mar 8 2006, 01:10 PM']
[quote name='CrazyIrishman5' post='227729' date='Mar 8 2006, 01:03 PM']
Scouts Inc.[/i]

[/quote]

Sadly, I must agree.

Me too,and I think out of the 2,I would rather have Bunckley fall to us.I have read that Ngata
has weight control issues and is known to be lazy and take plays off.Don't remember where
I was reading that though.
[/quote]

Archived