Is Ohio ready for a black governor?

DanvilleBengal

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='262459' date='May 2 2006, 11:04 PM']Here is a story that popped up on my homepage, and it interests me because VA has been the only state in the entire history of the United States to have a popularily-elected black governor. Looks like Ohio might have a chance to become the second.
What do y'all think? Do you believe that despite all the racial tensions in Cincy and possibly elsewhere, that the Buckeye State is ready to have a person of color run the state. Governor Wilder was a success here in VA, and many of the dumbass governors after him improved on his programs and took them further. I am just curious.[/quote]

Appearantly not, can't say I'm not glad Blackwell got trounced and conceded before more than 1% of the vote had been counted, coward couldn't even take his ass whooping like a man. Maybe he can open a store selling hankerchiefs in Cincy, I hear there's a huge market in Cincy.

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' post='381676' date='Nov 8 2006, 11:59 AM']Appearantly not, can't say I'm not glad Blackwell got trounced and conceded before more than 1% of the vote had been counted, coward couldn't even take his ass whooping like a man. Maybe he can open a store selling hankerchiefs in Cincy, I hear there's a huge market in Cincy.[/quote]

:lol:

Guest Coy Bacon
Ohio will never be ready for a black governor, and fortunately Ohio isn't ready for a scum sucking, opportunist, kiss-up-and-kick-down, handkerchief-head, traitor to humanity Negro either.

Lee Atwater explained the dumbass Party's translation of old-time Dixiecrat white supremacy into dodgy, superficially neutral abstractions a long time ago. Maybe some of you that think the dumbass party is more than a bunch of eugenecist Nazi-sympathizing criminals with aristocratic tendencies using the KKK impulses of middle America to mobilize a power base didn't get the memo.

Archived