Reds @ Rockies

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever
[b][color="#FF0000"]Cincinnati Reds (19-9)[/color] @ [color="#6600CC"]Colorado Rockies (16-12)[/color][/b]

[b]A. Harang (4-1, 4.35 ERA) vs J. Fogg (2-1, 4.73 ERA)[/b]

Gametime: 8:35 (Cincinnati Time)

Hopefully we can put some points on the board unlike last night and come out with a series split.

[b][u]WhoDeyForever's Prediction[/u][/b]
[b]Reds--7
Rockies--2[/b]

[color="#FF0000"]GO REDS!!!!!!!!![/color]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='263638' date='May 4 2006, 09:28 PM']yea, that lasted all of 2 minutes[/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Larue with a bomb...up 4-1 shit is looking good :afropic:

Guest WhoDeyForever

Great hit by Dunn!!!!! up 5-1!!! hopefully we stay in the lead and get our 20th win of the season!! :headbang:

Guest WhoDeyForever

win number 20!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: my Prediction was pretty close <_<

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='263638' date='May 4 2006, 09:28 PM']yea, that lasted all of 2 minutes[/quote]

8.1 innings and 1 run. My prediction was damn close. Atleast it was 4-0 at one point where i looked right :)

Great game last night. My Reds jinx has been broken. I didn't even know Harang racked up 12 K's until the yakned him. Great job by him. Everyone I was supposed to go with dropped out because of the weather so I just walked around the stadium watching the game from various views.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='263737' date='May 4 2006, 09:09 PM']win number 20!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: my Prediction was pretty close <_<[/quote]

WhoDey the entire time I was there I was thinking about your prediction. You were very close.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='McBallerson' post='263918' date='May 5 2006, 10:26 AM']Great game last night. My Reds jinx has been broken. I didn't even know Harang racked up 12 K's until the yakned him. Great job by him. Everyone I was supposed to go with dropped out because of the weather so I just walked around the stadium watching the game from various views.[/quote]

i love the trees in their OF. the reds need to put something badass in their OF or upgrade those shitty smoke stacks cuz they are boring when they let the pussy smoke signals out of them :(

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='264023' date='May 5 2006, 11:22 AM']i love the trees in their OF. the reds need to put something badass in their OF or upgrade those shitty smoke stacks cuz they are boring when they let the pussy smoke signals out of them :([/quote]

Funny you said that because I was standing above the Reds bullpin in left all night long. Standing room only but a great view of the field, both bullpins, and that nice landscaping they have going on back there.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='McBallerson' post='263919' date='May 5 2006, 10:28 AM']WhoDey the entire time I was there I was thinking about your prediction. You were very close.[/quote]
Yea for some reason every time i predict some kind of sports score im always a run off or very very close....Cant wait till tonight's game!! :badger:

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='264099' date='May 5 2006, 01:42 PM']how many reds rans were there at the game... on tv it didnt look like many people were there but you could definitely see a large presence of redleg fans[/quote]

I would say I probably saw 20-25 people with Reds gear on or openly cheering for the Reds over the past 2 games. Saw some people with Bengals gear on too. It's hard to tell since I bought bleacher seats for both games and didn't want to sit out in the rain so I walked around checking out the game.

Archived