REDS COMING ON PTI

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='267285' date='May 12 2006, 05:48 PM']REDS ARE COMING ON PTI AFTER THE BREAK...TURN IT ON ESPN NOW!!!![/quote]
Nothing exciting.

Just those guys doubting we get 90 wins.

[quote name='TecmoBengal9' post='267291' date='May 12 2006, 05:56 PM']Fuck, just missed it what did they say. Around the Horn talked about the Reds just bashed us for fans not going to the games, fuck them.[/quote]
It was a over/under thing the reds getting 90 wins.

They said we could hit just not pitch.

They also said that we wont be able to keep up with houston or the cards.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='267297' date='May 12 2006, 06:07 PM']did they not realize it was fucking 40 something degrees last night and had been raining all day and its expected to continue all week?

yea, lets go to the ballgame!!!!!!!!11[/quote]

while that is true, attendance has sucked all season and is much lower than last years at this point.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='267297' date='May 12 2006, 06:07 PM']did they not realize it was fucking 40 something degrees last night and had been raining all day and its expected to continue all week?

yea, lets go to the ballgame!!!!!!!!11[/quote]

None of them brought up the weather which was a good point for last night or the fact that the Reds did this exact thing back in 2003. I've already been to a couple of games and am going this weekend but everyone in the nati has a right to be skeptical. I know if they keep winning the park will fill up, thats all that matters. Were not dumbass Cubs fans who go watch their AAA ballclub loose games.

[quote name='TecmoBengal9' post='267300' date='May 12 2006, 06:11 PM']None of them brought up the weather which was a good point for last night or the fact that the Reds did this exact thing back in 2003. I've already been to a couple of games and am going this weekend but everyone in the nati has a right to be skeptical. I know if they keep winning the park will fill up, thats all that matters. Were not dumbass Cubs fans who go watch their AAA ballclub loose games.[/quote]yea, but seriously... only about 50% of cubs fans even watcht the games... they just go their to be seen/ socialize

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='267301' date='May 12 2006, 06:14 PM']yea, but seriously... only about 50% of cubs fans even watcht the games... they just go their to be seen/ socialize[/quote]
Another interesting statistic is that 87% of cubs fans like it in the ass while the remaining 13% are fat chicks

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='TecmoBengal9' post='267305' date='May 12 2006, 06:18 PM']Another interesting statistic is that 87% of cubs fans like it in the ass while the remaining 13% are fat chicks[/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived