I want Kazmir

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever
I want Scott Kazmir more than anything right now...Trade for him for anybody...but I dont know who would be good enough...Did anybody see how he pitched today??

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='271207' date='May 21 2006, 08:34 PM']I want Scott Kazmir more than anything right now...Trade for him for anybody...but I dont know who would be good enough...Did anybody see how he pitched today??[/quote]
He's on my fantasy roster....and the guy is the only legit starter the Rays have....he's quite good....

Guest whodey 85
Kazmir has talent, but I wouldn't send a lot for someone like that. And like ThurmanMunster said, he won't get traded.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Kochman' post='271305' date='May 22 2006, 12:45 AM']I feel odd saying this but I would rather have a solid closer. We have a decent core of starting pitching. Weathers is a good pitcher but no closer.[/quote]

Agree with you there, our bullpen better improve if we want to stay in contention for the playoffs.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='whodey 85' post='271307' date='May 22 2006, 12:49 AM']Agree with you there, our bullpen better improve if we want to stay in contention for the playoffs.[/quote]

our defense needs to improve first, thats the # 1 problem.

Archived