Reds vs. brewers

Guest WhoDeyForever

Sorry guys couldnt get on the computer in time...I should start putting the threads up earlier...Sorry again and I promise to have a thread for game 2 tomorrow...So far the Reds are killin...[color="#ff0000"][b]GO REDS!!! :badger: [/b][/color]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='271821' date='May 23 2006, 12:52 AM']how many people were at the game?[/quote]

probably 19,879

edit: this was just my guess nati ice.

Guest ThurmanMunster
well, espn.com always shows the attendance at the bottom and well it was even lower:

16,567 which = 39.4% sell out, thats fucking pitiful.

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=260522117"]http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=260522117[/url]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='271839' date='May 23 2006, 01:24 AM']damn, i was close i suppose... 21,542 was my guess[/quote]

u werent close, that was my guess. then i looked it up and we were both way off, check the post of mine between the one u quoted and ur post.

Guest ThurmanMunster
and since i bitch about Narron, i have to praise him when he deserves it.

I loved him having Phillips in the 2 spot and we were damn successful today too so that didnt hurt, but the man deserves to be higher than 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th.

thats pretty sad... i mean i know every bodys still very skeptical about this team, its not summer yet, its a monday night, were comming off a shitty road trip, and all that but id be down there every chance i could get... especially when arroyos pitching, wtf people... go to the games!

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='271846' date='May 23 2006, 01:40 AM']thats pretty sad... i mean i know every bodys still very skeptical about this team, its not summer yet, its a monday night, were comming off a shitty road trip, and all that but id be down there every chance i could get... especially when arroyos pitching, wtf people... go to the games![/quote]

i was supposed to go today, BUT im schedule to work every night tuesday thru saturday and had 2 blockbuster movies i needed to watch b4 saturday so i couldnt go :(

i go to as many games as i can afford :(

i need a laptop if anyone can help me getting a cheap one :)

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='271846' date='May 23 2006, 01:40 AM']thats pretty sad... i mean i know every bodys still very skeptical about this team, its not summer yet, its a monday night, were comming off a shitty road trip, and all that but id be down there every chance i could get... especially when arroyos pitching, wtf people... go to the games![/quote]

Give me free tickets and ill go to every home game. :thumbsup:

Maybe if they hadent sucked for so long more people would go. Then add in the fact they over charge for tickets (good seats), food and drinks.

How the hell can they get away with charging $6 for a bottle of beer?

:badger:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='CTA513' post='271861' date='May 23 2006, 02:32 AM']Give me free tickets and ill go to every home game. :thumbsup:

Maybe if they hadent sucked for so long more people would go. Then add in the fact they over charge for tickets (good seats), food and drinks.

How the hell can they get away with charging $6 for a bottle of beer?

:badger:[/quote]

reds have one of the lowest ticket prices in the majors and one of the lowest food prices too.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='271863' date='May 23 2006, 02:37 AM']reds have one of the lowest ticket prices in the majors and one of the lowest food prices too.[/quote]

The only really cheap tickets are in the bleachers, if you want good seats its about $30+ per ticket.
The food and drink prices are overpriced even if they are cheaper than other ball parks.
Just because other parks are ripping there fans off doesnt mean that the Reds have to do it to there own fans.

Ill stick with my $30-40 per month for about 10-20 games on cable.

:)

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='CTA513' post='271871' date='May 23 2006, 03:06 AM']The only really cheap tickets are in the bleachers, if you want good seats its about $30+ per ticket.
The food and drink prices are overpriced even if they are cheaper than other ball parks.
Just because other parks are ripping there fans off doesnt mean that the Reds have to do it to there own fans.

Ill stick with my $30-40 per month for about 10-20 games on cable.

:)[/quote]

if im not mistaken, the reds arnet the ones who price their shit, just like the bengals dont price their concessions. if the ticket prices go down, so does the payroll...

Guest oldschooler

They`re showing the whole Reds-Brewers series up here on FSN ! :thumbsup:

That was the Griffey of old ! It was a great thing to see the Reds win like that on my B-Day !
Hopefully their entire home stand resembles last night !

GO REDS !!!!!! :headbang:

Archived