MLB 2K6

Guest Johnsons4Life

Guest Johnsons4Life
I think the game sucks. I want to have EA sports making baseball again. Maybe I just need to take the time to get used to it. I've had it for a couple weeks now and its still not growing on me at all. Any other comments.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='275546' date='May 31 2006, 11:33 PM']I think the game sucks. I want to have EA sports making baseball again. Maybe I just need to take the time to get used to it. I've had it for a couple weeks now and its still not growing on me at all. Any other comments.[/quote]

Amen brotha. MLB 2K6 was a waste of my damn money. MLB 06 The Show is aight, but it dont got a damn thing on MVP. It is better than MLB 2K6 tho. I like MVP 2005 so much that I actually updated my rosters for every team and their minor league teams last year, but didnt do it yet for this year. I wish 2K sports would get rid of that exclusive contract for baseball and let EA make a game next year, but I kno that's not gonna happen.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='275555' date='May 31 2006, 11:47 PM']EA has the exclusive to NFL now, but I'm not complaining.[/quote]

Me neither, Madden is the tightest game ever. I play that shit like its payin me.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='275562' date='May 31 2006, 11:51 PM']Did you presale Madden 07?
Release date 8/22/06[/quote]

Yeah, and Im pissed they moved the release date so far back. I start school JULY 31, and Madden is what gets me through August until Football season starts. Punk-ass bitches.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='275571' date='May 31 2006, 11:59 PM']It was early August and NCAA was early July.

At Gamestop you can custom order the cover for NCAA.[/quote]

Yeah I kno, I did that a week ago. I put da Buckeyes on the cover, who did u put?

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='275576' date='Jun 1 2006, 12:04 AM']Same
I thought about the Irish to be different, but I stuck with the Bucks.[/quote]

I was gonna put UC, but I guess they're too sorry to put on the cover cause they weren't an option. :lol:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='275583' date='Jun 1 2006, 12:13 AM']UMMMMM!!!
Maybe for hoops, well maybe not anymore.
And yea, I am or atleast was a UC fan.[/quote]

fuck UC. :)

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='275686' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:10 AM']Whats your issues with UC?[/quote]

short explanation: 1) Huggins (but he is gone now, haha) 2) Most of the Fans, 3) The shitty school it is.

ill expand on this in the next couple of days, but our AC is broken and im real tired from all the heat and need to lay down.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='275808' date='Jun 1 2006, 12:55 PM']short explanation: 1) Huggins (but he is gone now, haha) 2) Most of the Fans, 3) The shitty school it is.

ill expand on this in the next couple of days, but our AC is broken and im real tired from all the heat and need to lay down.[/quote]

i think it stems from being an uneducated jackass. i have attended both miami and UC, uc was a far far better school. i attended both the community and main campus of each, and aside from slighty hotter stuck up whores at miami uc is better is pretty much every aspect. huggins was a great person on and off the court, he did boatloads for the community and the school and especially those players. if your not grown up enough or lack the knowledge about a person then keep your mouth shut. he got a few dui's he made some mistakes personally, but the charity and volunteer work he did for the city, the school, and the people around him was incredible. if ya dont like a schools sports teams, fine, but dont make yourself look like a worthless cunt in describing why.

Archived