Jeff Weaver?

Guest ThurmanMunster
he's like 4-10 with aa 6.29 ERA and has had lots of arm troubles, i doubt they grab him cuz we dont really need SP we need RP. I dont think he would upgrade our staff. And if i remember right he is a flyball pitcher who gives up quite a few HRs.

Okay, I did some research.

Last year as a Dodger, he was 14-11 with a 4.22 ERa but, a decent WHIP of 1.17

This year for the Angels:

3-10 with an eye popping 6.29 ERA and a so-so WHIP of 1.52; but what caught my eye was that he averages
6.29 K's per 9 innings.

Summary:

If health is not the problem, I would take a look.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='289543' date='Jul 1 2006, 01:33 PM']he's like 4-10 with aa 6.29 ERA and has had lots of arm troubles, i doubt they grab him cuz we dont really need SP we need RP. I dont think he would upgrade our staff. And if i remember right he is a flyball pitcher who gives up quite a few HRs.[/quote]

He has a better GB/F ratio then harang, arroyo, and milton.

Id take him in a second over Milton and Mays

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='dieselman44' post='289664' date='Jul 1 2006, 08:28 PM'][b]He has a better GB/F ratio then harang, arroyo, and milton.[/b]
Id take him in a second over Milton and Mays[/quote]

interesting, does his brother give up a lot of flyballs then? im thinkin of someone and i thought it was a weaver lol. maybe another dodger since thats where weaver was when i thought about him last.

Archived