Alex Jones Predicts 9/11

Honkey

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='steggyD' post='292569' date='Jul 11 2006, 08:25 PM'][color="#006600"]It was not full of Palestinians when Jews began to settle there. That's the point. They started coming in after the Jews did.[/color] Then the Palestinians decided that they didn't want to live amongst the Jews. Muslims control 99.99 % of the Middle East. Do they really need Israel also?[/quote]

[b]WTF are you talking about ? Palestinians did live there .... hell Arab Palestinians, Arab Christians, and a small # of Arab Jews had lived in Palestine for centuries ... and in peace might I add. It was only once the Zionists decided against Uganda, Russia, Texas, and decided to go with Israel .... and then realized that the Holocaust would provide the means and justification and enact enough harm amongst the Jews of Europe for them to afterward claim they needed their own state ... Then the Zionists and the British decided to start shutteling Jews to Israel under the premise of having 2 states there ... a jewish and a arab state. But the Zonists decided against that and began using terror to run the Palestinians out. Now the Zionists purposely have not even defined their borders ... because they want to add Egypt Syria Lebanon etc to the state of Israel.

Then the Zionists realized that they were conducting an illegal apartheid state ... so they knew that they would have to buy off the US congress, steal US secrets, steal Nuke knowledge, spy on the US, and create a cabal to control and use the US miltary as their own toy = If they were going to maintain this brutal state in a world full of info. Thus Israeli Zionists spend millions on PR firms ... to make people like you believe the shit that you do .... They also use the ADF and AIPAC to attack and smear anyone that speaks up about Zionism or Israel ... bascially giving them a free pass to do whatever they want.

THE ENEMY OF THE US IS RIGHT FUCKING HERE (Pro Israeli Zionists) .... and they are in the pockets of many of our congressmen and make up about half of Bushs top people. [/b]

At the very least everyone reading this thread by now should get:

Some Zionists are Jews

Some Jews are Zionists

Not all Jews are Zionists

Not all Zionists are Jews

I am not saying I agree with everything, or that I do not agree with everything BJ is saying. However, the above mentioned items are fact, which all should get by now.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='292581' date='Jul 11 2006, 08:51 PM']At the very least everyone reading this thread by now should get:

Some Zionists are Jews

Some Jews are Zionists

Not all Jews are Zionists

Not all Zionists are Jews

I am not saying I agree with everything, or that I do not agree with everything BJ is saying. However, the above mentioned items are fact, which all should get by now.[/quote]

[b]The sad thing DanNJ ... is that I can think of at least 3 posters who still don't get it .....

but oh well ... as if life without Darwinism [/b]

Guest steggyD
The only thing that says is that a few Jews are left out of your argument, that you are not entirely against all Jews, just Jews that are Zionists. That still doesn't mean much. That's like me saying that I hate all blacks who listen to rap. It's not saying I hate everyone because they are black, I just don't like them because they listen to rap, while being black.

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='#22' post='292509' date='Jul 11 2006, 07:17 PM']What makes you think you know what the hell is going on, BJ? I personally know about a half-dozen SCHOLARS (which you are not) who would just fucking laugh at you. I, however, am taking a healthier approach.

[url="http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ignore8zi.png"][img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1920/ignore8zi.th.png[/img][/url][/quote]

SCHOLARS = a drivers' ed instructor, 2 shop teachers, a guy taking remedial reading at night, and a couple of chicks in his old lady's stripper-aerobics for BBW's class.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='steggyD' post='292588' date='Jul 11 2006, 08:58 PM']The only thing that says is that a few Jews are left out of your argument, that you are not entirely against all Jews, just Jews that are Zionists. That still doesn't mean much. That's like me saying that I hate all blacks who listen to rap. It's not saying I hate everyone because they are black, I just don't like them because they listen to rap, while being black.[/quote]

[b]oh god why have you forsaken me to such stupidity ????

a correct analogy would be like saying I hate all those that listen to country music. Now sure the majority of people who listen to country are indeed white. However there is also a good portion of whites that also hate country like me and there are some hispanics, blacks etc which like country ... so thus I would hate those hispanics/blacks as well.

One is not born a Zionist .... Jews claim to be born Jews. You are born white ... but you are not born a country listener.

and in this case country music is the scourge of Zionism that by itself may not be that bad ... but because of their objectives and evil deeds in Israel aginst Palestinians - they see the need to form a Cabal and take over parts of the US govt, Media, and foreign policy to ensure the reality does not get out or hold them accountable. [/b]

Guest steggyD
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='292574' date='Jul 11 2006, 08:37 PM']But the Zonists decided against that and began using terror to run the Palestinians out.[/quote]
You seriously believe this? Do you seriously think that no Muslims could ever have the nerve to use terror, maybe even first? What kind of fuckin' delusional world do you live in? Is this like Bizarro World? What do I look like there? Am I really tall and fat?

Guest steggyD
Ok, you're right, I should've said that I hate all people who listen to rap music. Then you would have to infer the black people and wannabe's.

Oh, and you can be born a Jew, or converted to one.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='steggyD' post='292594' date='Jul 11 2006, 09:09 PM']Ok, you're right, I should've said that I hate all people who listen to rap music. Then you would have to infer the black people and wannabe's.

Oh, and you can be born a Jew, or converted to one.[/quote]

[b]the stupidity makes me want to vomit ... I really can't grasp that human beings can be this incapable of thought process ....

yes billy ... you can convert to Judaism ... that does not negate the analogy .... in my analogy it is not the Jews (all white people) that I have a beef with ... it is the Zionists - the ones who listen to country.

[center][size=3]SOME OF THE BEST ALLIES AGAINST ZIONISM ... AND SOME OF THE BEST BACKERS OF PALESTINE = ARE HASIDIC JEWS !!!![/size][/b]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/8375850_l-1.jpg[/img] [color="#006600"]= THESE ARE JEWS !!![/color][/center]

Guest steggyD
You're funny BJ. You know that Hasidic Judaism began in Europe? But you use the whole European Jew argument against Zionism in one argument, then you embrace other European Jews in another. Only when they fit your argument, will you use them. You're grasping too much, trying to pull it all together. It's just not working.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='steggyD' post='292605' date='Jul 11 2006, 09:33 PM']You're grasping too much, trying to pull it all together. It's just not working.[/quote]

[b]Only for tards it doesn't. For us thinking folk it fits fine. And Hasidic & Rabbinical Judaism are as old as Judaism themself .... Zionism is only about 100 years old .... and that is why real Jews see it for what it really is = an abomination to Judaism ...

it basically de-validates the entire Torah, which says God will set up the state of Israel with the coming of the Messiah .... [/b]

God will set up what He/She will set up when it is time. Not before.
I'm not sure that God hates Israel, because according to the Bible, he loves the jews, and even manifested himself as one to experience human suffering like we do only to be crucified by the very same people He/She/It came to earth to represent.
I tire of this argument, I tire of the killing on both sides.
The massacre in Palestine has blood on the hands of both Jew AND Arab equally, and I think many moderates in both governments realize that and are trying to work something out.
it is the extremists on both sides that fail their respective peoples because they all require a tit-for-tat response to any incursion, no matter how minor.
And that is why the situation will NEVER be resolved, and when and if we and the world think it finally is, then truly will the Christ return to the Earth to establish his/her/its kingdom.

so is it the Zionists who punish non-conformists, or is it BJ...?

BlackJesus Warned on Today, 07:23 PM
Added to warn level 22 = stands for the 22 ways he has become lame as fuck

BlackJesus Warned on Today, 07:21 PM
Added to warn level I thought I was being ignored ... don't cash threats you can't cash ....

somebody here is afraid of the truth

I know he has enough sense to stay out of these kind of fucktard wastes of time, but I wonder what my hero and ally Homer_Rice would have to say about all of this.

Guest steggyD
Here's my reasons.

[quote]I could make a sandcastle with all the sand in this losers vagina[/quote]
[quote]SteggyD = Latin for "lame as fuck"[/quote]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='steggyD' post='292713' date='Jul 12 2006, 01:03 AM']Here's my reasons.[/quote]

[b]would you drama queens got over yourself .... hell I make warnings like that often on certain people ... hell ask Badass ....

it does nothing ... it doesn't affect you the poster in anyway unless it gets up to 100 % .... and yes both of you were acting like menstrating women with relations to the Gatorade thing ... and obviously still are. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/26.gif[/img] [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='#22' post='292697' date='Jul 11 2006, 11:38 PM']somebody here is afraid of the truth[/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[b]go ahead .... drop the truth that I and others must be unaware of ? I'm all ears. [/b]

Archived