What the fuck happened the last couple days?

Guest bengalrick

Guest bengalrick

all i can say is :blink:

i could see the two trains on the same track, running straight for each other... i knew something was about to happen... i didn't expect though a couple of things though:

1. loyalfanfromGA has used the word "poop" about 300 times from my judgement and none make a damn bit of sense... i understand that you are pissed off for being censored, which is justifiable, but i'd hate for you to lose your posting privilages over something so junenile... i remember your first post on this forum, and even though we diagreed on the war on iraq there, i felt your opinion is very crediable and very much needed on this board..

2. bj, i can tell you are holding your toungue like a muthafucka... good for you on that note, but at the same time, you should admit you did wrong by editing his posts... if you already did, and i missed it, then i apoligize... at the same time, not explaining your personal mod rules is not cool... you are part of the mod group on this forum, that keeps this board running (semi) smoothly, and not explaining why you were editing posts, or taking any complaints publically is avoiding peoples concerns, and incites more people to get more pissed... hence, the barrage of "poops" ;)

3. why did pats and sox get banned? he was called out on his profession, called a fraud, and to my knowledge, he wasn't... if i'm wrong, and he came on here lying about shit, then explain... but things that happened 10 years ago is certainly not something that matters to me anyways...

4. what ever happened to the "mod" meeting? anything come about from it?

Guest steggyD
I thought BJ was making loyalfan say poop. In my opinion, BJ needs to have his mod status revoked. Who's to stop him from looking any of us up and posting all of our personal data, or to change any of our posts and make us say whatever he wants us to stay?

BJ has proven to abuse his status and has come off as completely immature in this forum. He should be allowed to post, but not to moderate. And if it were up to me, he would serve a timeout, but I'm just a peon, so I have no say.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='steggyD' post='309676' date='Aug 5 2006, 11:30 AM'][b]
I thought BJ was making loyalfan say poop. [/b]In my opinion, BJ needs to have his mod status revoked. Who's to stop him from looking any of us up and posting all of our personal data, or to change any of our posts and make us say whatever he wants us to stay?

BJ has proven to abuse his status and has come off as completely immature in this forum. He should be allowed to post, but not to moderate. And if it were up to me, he would serve a timeout, but I'm just a peon, so I have no say.[/quote]

that would explain alot, actually....

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='steggyD' post='309676' date='Aug 5 2006, 11:30 AM']I thought BJ was making loyalfan say poop. In my opinion, BJ needs to have his mod status revoked. Who's to stop him from looking any of us up and posting all of our personal data, or to change any of our posts and make us say whatever he wants us to stay?[/quote]

[b]1- I have never posted anyones personal data ...

2- I have never looked up or investigated anyone ...

3- I simply comb the results once someone else on their own fruition does the work.

4- How long do you think I could get away with changing everyones posts ??? not only would it be time consuming as hell .... it would come out that I was changing everything. I had used the edit option maybe 5 times in 2 years ... before LoyalGaFan spazzed the fuck out.

5- Because of LoyalGaFan spaz siezure - I was adding the word poop to his posts (not much different than when other mods will change someones sig or edit their posts to fuck with them. I thought he understood it as me messing with him in exchange for him loosing it .... but he just kept going on some free me from the man laughable kick.)[/b]

Guest LoyalFanInGA
Giddyup ya god damn dead horse!!! BJ was providing me with a ShitStorm Tutorial v2006. Only BJ exercises the capacity for free speech in this forum. Only his perspective matters. BJ reserves the right to editorialize, modify, or delete anyone's post or ban you outright as he sees fit in order to strengthen his position in a debate. He can also add his comments to closed threads. He can also close a thread without allowing you to respond, thus ensuring he gets the last word. BJ has his Zionism pet peeve...mine would be Civil Rights. He pushed my "DICK" button.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='309746' date='Aug 5 2006, 01:03 PM'][b]I should coach the Bengals because Marvin Lewis doesn't know shit.[/b][/quote]

How does it feel when others take liberties with your words?

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='LoyalFanInGA' post='309892' date='Aug 5 2006, 04:14 PM']Giddyup ya god damn dead horse!!! BJ was providing me with a ShitStorm Tutorial v2006. Only BJ exercises the capacity for free speech in this forum. Only his perspective matters. BJ reserves the right to editorialize, modify, or delete anyone's post or ban you outright as he sees fit in order to strengthen his position in a debate. He can also add his comments to closed threads. He can also close a thread without allowing you to respond, thus ensuring he gets the last word. BJ has his Zionism pet peeve...mine would be Civil Rights. He pushed my "DICK" button.
How does it feel when others take liberties with your words?[/quote]

[b]the continuations of a raving lunatic [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='309946' date='Aug 5 2006, 04:55 PM'][b]the continuations of a raving lunatic [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img][/quote]

I don`t think he is a lunatic at all.

THIS FORUM is modreated more than all the other forums COMBINED.

I think you should do US ALL a favor a relinquish your Mod powers from
this forum. You have to much to say, and are to passionate about what you say,
to be impartial in this forum.

How many times, just this week, have you threatened someone in this forum ?
How many threads/posts have you deleted ?
How many people have you banned for no good cause ?

You have turned this forum, from a place of debates and opinions, to your own
crowing post. Alot of good people with good ideas and opinions , avoid this part of the board
because of you.

i need an unbiased recap please.

im always not around when the "poop" hits the fan.

what did i miss?

why did the jewish guy get banned?

i thought everybody kissed and made up a couple of weeks ago?

:huh:

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='oldschooler' post='309951' date='Aug 5 2006, 06:02 PM']I don`t think he is a lunatic at all.

THIS FORUM is modreated more than all the other forums COMBINED.

I think you should do US ALL a favor a relinquish your Mod powers from
this forum. You have to much to say, and are to passionate about what you say,
to be impartial in this forum.

How many times, just this week, have you threatened someone in this forum ?
How many threads/posts have you deleted ?
How many people have you banned for no good cause ?

You have turned this forum, from a place of debates and opinions, to your own
crowing post. Alot of good people with good ideas and opinions , avoid this part of the board
because of you.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img]

[b]1. Go has me on mod timeout from this forum ....

2. Your endorsement of his sanity does really win me over ...

[i]How many times, just this week, have you threatened someone in this forum ?[/i] [color="#FF0000"]0 .... I don't make threats .... if I had wanted you gone I would have done so. [/color]

[i]How many threads/posts have you deleted ?[/i] [color="#FF0000"]probably around 5 (all LoyalFan)[/color]

[i]How many people have you banned for no good cause ?[/i] [color="#FF0000"]0 [/color]

:wave: [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='sneaky' post='309956' date='Aug 5 2006, 06:10 PM']i need an unbiased recap please.

im always not around when the "poop" hits the fan.

what did i miss?

why did the jewish guy get banned?

i thought everybody kissed and made up a couple of weeks ago?
:huh:[/quote]

[b]I am not un-bias I guess ... but the extreme cliffnotes would go something like this ....

[color="#663366"][i]- Homer investigated "the Jewish guy" Pats ... and found that for over a decade he has been trolling the internet, infilitrating groups, posing as a Christian priest and telling Christian women to have abortions, etc.

- Homer brought this up .... Pats said it was his youth and 10 years old ... Homer had stuff as early as a few years ago however .... Pats then got put on temporary suspension why the mods in our forum discussed what to do about Pats .... LoyalFanGa had a panic spaz attack .... I translated most of his posts in which he was sending messages to me to the word poop (which they were) .... now we have a forum for all the people who are discontent with me to come and whine and dump sand out of their vaginas.

the end [/b] [/i] [/color]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='309957' date='Aug 5 2006, 05:21 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img]
[b]1. Go has me on mod timeout from this forum ....

2. Your endorsement of his sanity does really win me over ...
[i]How many times, just this week, have you threatened someone in this forum ?[/i] [color="#FF0000"]0 .... I don't make threats .... if I had wanted you gone I would have done so. [/color]

[i]How many threads/posts have you deleted ?[/i] [color="#FF0000"]probably around 5 (all LoyalFan)[/color]
[i]How many people have you banned for no good cause ?[/i] [color="#FF0000"]0 [/color]
:wave: [/b][/quote]

Horseshit !

You told me [quote]you are lucky that I am feeling charitable .... the difference here is that I can make you dissapear but don't ....[/quote]

[url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20147&st=40"]http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?show...20147&st=40[/url]

You deleted a thread made by CJandRudiJ yesterday.
And you banned/temporary suspended Pats and Sox.

Hell, I shouldn`t have even said "this week". I should have said
"in the past 24 hours" !

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='oldschooler' post='309961' date='Aug 5 2006, 06:33 PM']You told me

you are lucky that I am feeling charitable .... the difference here is that I can make you dissapear but don't ....

And you banned/temporary suspended Pats and Sox.[/quote]

[b]1. That wasn't a threat ... that was a statement ... I simply told you that you were lucky I was feeling charitable

2. You said "unwarranted" .... now I know he was your hero ... but I would guess that pretending to be a priest - and then telling women to terminate their pregnanices might raise a white flag on whether someone is a troll or not (not to mention he already wasn;t upfront with other mods on some things) .... thus he was temporarily banned till we could talk it over. And in mod discussions it isn't even like I am the only one with reservations on pats.

But I guess go back to your fucking whining and bitching .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='309959' date='Aug 5 2006, 06:27 PM'][b]I am not un-bias I guess ... but the extreme cliffnotes would go something like this ....
[color="#663366"][i]- Homer investigated "the Jewish guy" Pats ... and found that for over a decade he has been trolling the internet, infilitrating groups, posing as a Christian priest and telling Christian women to have abortions, etc.

- Homer brought this up .... Pats said it was his youth and 10 years old ... Homer had stuff as early as a few years ago however .... Pats then got put on temporary suspension why the mods in our forum discussed what to do about Pats .... LoyalFanGa had a panic spaz attack .... I translated most of his posts in which he was sending messages to me to the word poop (which they were) .... now we have a forum for all the people who are discontent with me to come and whine and dump sand out of their vaginas.

the end [/b] [/i] [/color][/quote]

:o

OK, the Pats thing is kind of disturbing.

I read the "poop" thread, and as a fan of toilet humor, I found that mildly funny.

Now, we have people complaining about you.....(the same people that always complain about you,
give or take one.)

hmmmm..... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

Much ado about nothing is what me thinks.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='309964' date='Aug 5 2006, 05:38 PM']1. That wasn't a threat ... that was a statement ... I simply told you that you were lucky I was feeling charitable[/quote]

How is that not a threat ?

You`re lucky, is usually the start of a threat...

Like, you`re lucky I don`t knock you the fuck out.
You`re lucky I don`t make you disappear.

Both are threats.

[quote]2. You said "unwarranted" .... now I know he was your hero ... but I would guess that pretending to be a priest - and then telling women to terminate their pregnanices might raise a white flag on whether someone is a troll or not (not to mention he already wasn;t upfront with other mods on some things) .... thus he was temporarily banned till we could talk it over. And in mod discussions it isn't even like I am the only one with reservations on pats.
But I guess go back to your fucking whining and bitching .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img][/quote]

Hero ?

No, Carson Palmer = hero.
Pats and Sox = someone that was banned because of their past.

So, I guess if a mod or another poster asks about my past ,
I HAVE to be upfront and truthful with them, or I`ll get banned ?

Do we all have to start filling out applications now. :lol:
Ecspecially if we disagree with you ?

I haven`t been bitching or whining.
Just calling you out on your hypocrisy.

You`re the one that used this forum as your tampon changing station...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='oldschooler' post='309970' date='Aug 5 2006, 06:48 PM']Pats and Sox = someone that was banned because of their past.

So, I guess if a mod or another poster asks about my past ,
I HAVE to be upfront and truthful with them, or I`ll get banned ?[/quote]

[b]First of all it isn;t conclusive that indeed he is banned .... 2nd of all we ban and have banned people for a myriad of things .... (hell for what team they like) .... There is no set guideline ...

Also he was suspected of being a troll and someone who was lying .... Homer thought something smelled so looked into it .... turns out he guy has a creepy past ... and probably a body in his backyard. He was not upfront with Jamie .... and he has a 10 year rap sheet of pretending to be people, and trying to get into groups (for what reasons is unclear) and then getting thrown out of them for being crazy and stalking people.

will he be back ... maybe ... and then you can cozy up to his every word .... but until then quit your bitching to me because I can't even mod in here right now .... [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='sneaky' post='309968' date='Aug 5 2006, 06:47 PM']Now, we have people complaining about you.....(the same people that always complain about you,
give or take one.)

hmmmm..... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

[b]Oh I'm used to it by now .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] Maybe it is good that I can't mod in here ... that way I don't have to listen to this god damn bitching - like some oozing crotched women. [/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='309974' date='Aug 5 2006, 06:56 PM'][b]First of all it isn;t conclusive that indeed he is banned .... 2nd of all we ban and have banned people for a myriad of things .... (hell for what team they like) .... There is no set guideline ...

Also he was suspected of being a troll and someone who was lying .... Homer thought something smelled so looked into it .... turns out he guy has a creepy past ... and probably a body in his backyard. He was not upfront with Jamie .... and he has a 10 year rap sheet of pretending to be people, and trying to get into groups (for what reasons is unclear) and then getting thrown out of them for being crazy and stalking people.
will he be back ... maybe ... and then you can cozy up to his every word .... but until then quit your bitching to me because I can't even mod in here right now .... [/b][/quote]

i hope you guys don't find out some shit i did in the past :unsure:

thats bullshit... you get in trouble for what you do on this board... if he threatened you politcally, just admit it... "had a creepy past"... i don't know about creepy, but for you to say that bj, it must be bad... you should find those posts bj, before throwing things around... i am looking at [url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20147"]homers post[/url], and i see a bunch of people hating on him like crazy, i don't see where he did a few of the things you said... and all of this was from 10 years ago... the crazy stuff was anyways...

what i don't understand, is people using mod powers to dig into someones personal life, and then expose his name, background, and even some posts from the past 10 years... we all like truthfulness, but i would rather have privacy too... from what i read, pats and sox was a hardcore liberal, a smart ass, and a hawk when it comes to israel....... 10 YEARS AGO!!! we WAS a troll... he could be considered a troll now, but to me, he saw a thread that irked him, jumped in and threw around some words he eventually took back, and then was getting blasted from all sides... lying is not the same thing as leaving things out...

sorry bj, but i'm in the corner of you not being a mod in this area...

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='309984' date='Aug 5 2006, 07:18 PM']i hope you guys don't find out some shit i did in the past

what i don't understand, is people using mod powers to dig into someones personal life, and then expose his name, background, and even some posts from the past 10 years...[/quote]

[b]Homer is not a mod .... he found all of this information on his own .... anyone can dig on anyone on the internet .... it doesn't take a mod ability to do that. Also if you have too bad of skeletons in your past .... then you may not want to piss off Homer or Jamie (who can pull up satellite photos) ;) [/b]

[quote name='bengalrick' post='309984' date='Aug 5 2006, 07:18 PM']sorry bj, but i'm in the corner of you not being a mod in this area...[/quote]

[b]well thanks for the suggestion ... but why don't you make it to someone who gives a fuck ? or to Go ? I have no Mod powers in here right now .... and you all are still bitching .... also everything that would have occured with Pats investigation would have occured - had I been a mod or not. [/b]

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='309974' date='Aug 5 2006, 05:56 PM'][b]First of all it isn;t conclusive that indeed he is banned .... 2nd of all we ban and have banned people for a myriad of things .... (hell for what team they like) .... There is no set guideline ...[/quote]

I`m no fan of banning people for what team they like either.
I think they shouldn`t post in the Bengals forum. But other
than that, I don`t think people should be banned based
on what kind of what you`re in...

[quote]Also he was suspected of being a troll and someone who was lying .... Homer thought something smelled so looked into it .... turns out he guy has a creepy past ... and probably a body in his backyard. He was not upfront with Jamie .... and he has a 10 year rap sheet of pretending to be people, and trying to get into groups (for what reasons is unclear) and then getting thrown out of them for being crazy and stalking people.[/quote]

He came here because YOU trolled on boards that he frequents.

Like I said before, just because people don`t like you and say shit about you,
doesn`t make it true. You of all people should know that.

And he said that he did all of all that stupid shit when he was younger.
I guess you`ll have to grow up before you`ll know that feeling...

[quote]will he be back ... maybe ... and then you can cozy up to his every word .... but until then quit your bitching to me because I can't even mod in here right now ....[/quote]

You`re confusing the fact that I don`t like the way he was treated,
to mean that I hung on his every word, or that he was my hero.
That couldn`t be farther from the truth.

As far as you not being a Mod in this forum, you brought that on yourself.
And I hope you`re never allowed to be a Mod in this forum again.

We might actually be able to have some good debates and conversations
from now on...

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='oldschooler' post='309996' date='Aug 5 2006, 07:52 PM']I`m no fan of banning people for what team they like either.[/quote]

[b]well congrats on that ... I could care less what you think [/b]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='309996' date='Aug 5 2006, 07:52 PM']He came here because YOU trolled on boards that he frequents.[/quote]

[b]I talked football smack back in 04 when we were about to play the Patriots on his board .... being the weirdo he is ... he kept his eye on me for years since .... and then got all riled up when I showed Cartman as Hitler .... :boring: [/b]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='309996' date='Aug 5 2006, 07:52 PM']And he said that he did all of all that stupid shit when he was younger.[/quote]

[b]There were things from within the last few years on there .... and he already was being shady on here with people like Jamie .... hence what spurred Homer to look into him ...[/b]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='309996' date='Aug 5 2006, 07:52 PM']As far as you not being a Mod in this forum, you brought that on yourself.
And I hope you`re never allowed to be a Mod in this forum again.[/quote]

[b]well hell I hope you never grow your mullet back again ... so what .... hope for whatever you want .... I don't care what you think about my mod ability .... [/b]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='309996' date='Aug 5 2006, 07:52 PM']We might actually be able to have some good debates and conversations
from now on...[/quote]

[b]well that depends ... will you be staying ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='309975' date='Aug 5 2006, 04:57 PM'][b]Oh I'm used to it by now .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] Maybe it is good that I can't mod in here ... that way I don't have to listen to this god damn bitching - like some oozing crotched women. [/b][/quote]
Still with the insults....what's up with you? Old is making some valid points and since you don't like it, you again resort to this shit?
I wish I knew why you are so vehement in your anger towards certain posters just because they don't agree with you.
You've gravitated from telling BR, for example, to "suck my motherfucking cock you asshole" to treating him like the retarded kid in class that deserves pity for not being able to comprehend your enlightened point of view.
Is that really necessary, especially from someone who is in a position of "authority" on this website, to denigrate others rather than argue the salient points, even if you feel like you're banging your head against the wall (which is what many feel like when debating you as well)?
I guess I thought that your self-proclaimed ability to change your mind and rethink your positions on matters would include considering others positions....even if they don't mesh with your own.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='310000' date='Aug 5 2006, 08:03 PM']Still with the insults....what's up with you?[/quote]

[b]I don't feel like hearing the bitching from the same few people that bitch everytime ... and then all have a little jerk fest together while they bitch some more.

I don't get paid to listen to Olds whining .... nor LoyalFans .... if they have an issue they should pm Go ... because I already told them I don't care. yet they continually proclaim their complaints in the open to me like I give a shit.

I don't .....

at one time I may have cared about taking posters suggestions .... not anymore.

.... if someone is bitching to me .... then I will call it like I see it. [/b]

Archived