Nick Sabin says he would "Welcome Ricky"

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[b]The new coach of the Dolphins Nick Sabin said yesterday that he would be open to Ricky Williams returning as RB ???

nice way to start off Nickolost.... anger the other players, who already think you weren't deserving of the job, and who hate you for ousting Jim Bates who they loved to play for, .....then show that you understand nothing about principle and loyalty to to your team by stating that you are willing to sellout to GanjaSkunk RIcky for a RB !!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] :wacko: [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jan 6 2005, 12:56 AM'][b]The new coach of the Dolphins Nick Sabin said yesterday that he would be open to Ricky Williams returning as RB ???

nice way to start off Nickolost.... anger the other players, who already think you weren't deserving of the job, and who hate you for ousting Jim Bates who they loved to play for, .....then show that you understand nothing about principle and loyalty to to your team by stating that you are willing to sellout to GanjaSkunk RIcky for a RB !!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]   :wacko: [/b]
[right][post="33508"][/post][/right][/quote]

He owes no loyalty to the players yet. He's going to make HIS team. Most of the losers on the Dolphins will be gone after he drafts his players.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
He must not want Jason Taylor to be a Dolphin because I don't think he and Ricky could ever be on the same team. Sabin is starting off his era on the wrong foot, opening the door to Ricky is crazy why would he bring that up again, let it die already.

Ricky doesn't have them all and he can be replaced, if Sabin would focus on shoring up the offensive line I don't think Ricky would be missed much. If they can improve their O-line, get Boston back healthy and maybe add another receiver, let Feely mature, they should be fine on offense. Bates had Miami playing like a contender during his time as interim coach, so the players are there. A few injections of talent at the right areas and MIA is back. Imo, Ricky shouldn't welcomed back, too many burnt bridges.

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Jan 7 2005, 12:04 PM']maybe add another receiver, .
[right][post="33920"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Smoov u went crazy on me again... They have chris chamber... booker.. boston... and randy mc michael<< most underrated TE in football. If he had a decent qb he would be probowl no doubt.... But Dolphins need a QB... CB << they are not going to retain surtain... also there oline is in shambles they have no running game There biggest strength is there recieving core.... If i were the gm for the dolphins.. I would trade the second over all pick down to like dallas for there 2 first rounders. ( this is going on the assumption that they want a top tear qb since that is there need in the offseason) and miami would use those to get c. williams, c. benson, or ronnie brown.. One of them will be there when they use dallas's first pick and then take a top tier O tackle with the second pick... They can use there revambed line with veron carey last years first pick at guard new tackle and hopefully get alil power running game working for them...

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Jan 11 2005, 09:25 AM']Smoov u went crazy on me again... They have chris chamber... booker.. boston... and randy mc michael<< most underrated TE in football. If he had a decent qb he would be probowl no doubt.... But Dolphins need a QB... CB << they are not going to retain surtain... also there oline is in shambles they have no running game There biggest strength is there recieving core.... If i were the gm for the dolphins.. I would trade the second over all pick down to like dallas for there 2 first rounders. ( this is going on the assumption that they want a top tear qb since that is there need in the offseason) and miami would use those to get c. williams, c. benson, or ronnie brown.. One of them will be there when they use dallas's first pick and then take a top tier O tackle with the second pick... They can use there revambed line with veron carey last years first pick at guard new tackle and hopefully get alil power running game working for them...
[right][post="34744"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Dude, Booker has one good game out of every 5, Boston is steriod freak who would rather lift wieghts on South Beach then play football. I'll agree with you on McMicheal and Chambers, those guys are players. They need another wr and yeah maybe another qb. Although Feely didn't play that bad behind a patchwork o-line. You would be surprised how good a qb can look with a good o-line, rb, and wr's(Does Ken Dorsey ring a bell?) Regardless, I don't think Miami is that far away from regaining it's past glory. The defense suffered because for the first 8 games they were on the field for the majority of the time, they still the talent of a top 10 unit. Make a few changes on offense and their you go. They did beat NE, that has show you that they can play with the best of them.

Yeah there d is gettin old thought thats the only problem there.. But booker has been the probowl thats more then i can say for alot of recievers. Boston aparently is a steriod freak but u cant deny he led the league in recieving yards while with arizona thats kind of amazing. i mean i cant think of another postion that the dolphins have that much tallent on....

Archived