Around the Horn

Just watched Around the Horn on ESPN2 (great thing this web tv).

3 of the 4 people on there pick the stealers. Some blonde guy (don't know his name) said the stealers will run all over the Bengals and Willie Parker will have a field day, as he seems to think the Bengals run D is still dodgy. These guys are reporters apparently, what the f**k are they talking about - do your research guys!

Guest LeakyBengal
[quote name='EnglishBengal' post='346019' date='Sep 21 2006, 05:34 PM']Just watched Around the Horn on ESPN2 (great thing this web tv).

3 of the 4 people on there pick the stealers. Some blonde guy (don't know his name) said the stealers will run all over the Bengals and Willie Parker will have a field day, as he seems to think the Bengals run D is still dodgy. These guys are reporters apparently, what the f**k are they talking about - do your research guys![/quote]

Shut up. They said it was do to some of our players being injured. Not only that. They are columnist. Not reporters. They get payed to write their opinions. Not report. Why do you care what they say anyway?

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='346021' date='Sep 21 2006, 05:39 PM']Shut up. They said it was do to some of our players being injured. Not only that. They are columnist. Not reporters. They get payed to write their opinions. Not report. Why do you care what they say anyway?[/quote]

why do you always defend these fucks?

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='346021' date='Sep 21 2006, 05:39 PM']Shut up. They said it was do to some of our players being injured. Not only that. They are columnist. Not reporters. They get payed to write their opinions. Not report. Why do you care what they say anyway?[/quote]

Why don't you stop being a jerk all the time? Don't just walk into a thread and tell someone to shut up. He didn't insult you, or anyone else on the board. Jesus, man. You're such a douchebag.

Guest IndianaBengal

I got a feeling that English is gonna rip you a new asshole for that reply.. :lmao: I don't like people who pick the squealers either..

Guest LeakyBengal

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='346037' date='Sep 21 2006, 06:00 PM']I got a feeling that English is gonna rip you a new asshole for that reply.. :lmao: I don't like people who pick the squealers either..[/quote]

Neither do I.

Can't wait.

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='346037' date='Sep 21 2006, 05:00 PM']I got a feeling that English is gonna rip you a new asshole for that reply.. :lmao: I don't like people who pick the squealers either..[/quote]
George Michael can rip him a new asshole.

Anyway, never seen Around The Horn before, didn't know what you guys thought of it, that's why I posted.

Guest schotzee

I don't think it's that abnormal for any teams true fans to get worked up over negative comments about their team.

Archived