Hoosiers/Buckeyes

Guest IndianaBengal

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='368559' date='Oct 21 2006, 05:40 PM']lucky guy. punt again. shit[/quote]
last year I signed up for espn gameplan online for the osu games, and listened to the Bengal games on line. This year, we picked up the slingbox and my folks signed up satellite just so i could watch football from here online. It's been a lot more fun this fall for sure.

i think my folks will ditch the dish as soon as i get home, though. my dad's been watching the bengals games this season for the first time in years, and i'm afraid he's due for heart failure after the past two weeks.

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='368577' date='Oct 21 2006, 05:59 PM']punt. sounds like IU's o-line can't play with the d-line.[/quote]
no one this year has been able to. but IU has not loooked bad. they're just overmatched a bit. but i think IU has a future ahead of them. another good recruiting class, and they will have a program to reckon with.

OSU is starting to roll. Both lines are just too much to handle.

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='368585' date='Oct 21 2006, 06:08 PM']purdue/wisconson. td again for osu. game over..

I'm lookin forward to the Alabama/Tennessee game later..[/quote]
I should watch that, but I'll prolly tune into the Iowa-team up north game. I haven't seen them play yet this year. I'd like to know who to laugh at when OSU kicks their ass in a few weeks. :headbang: :headbang:

Archived