1st place in the AFCN once again

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='374896' date='Oct 29 2006, 05:33 PM']Ravens 5-2

Bungals 4-3

I guess it's gonna be "Battle to tie the Ravens for the AFC North Title" [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Nice job letting Vick pass all over your shitty defense [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]

:fing27: :fing06: :fing27: :fing06: :sport27: :sport27: :sport27:

Screw you asshole!!!!

We will be back in first next week.

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='374915' date='Oct 29 2006, 04:39 PM']We'll see. Even our offense can look good on your shit defense.[/quote]
You fail to realize how good Atlanta's offense is. They are about 10 times better than old man McNair and gang. Carson owns your defense, and with your retirees on offense, it will be a blowout.

Guest Johnsons4Life
He does realize its only a 1 game difference between us and the ravens and its only halfway through the season. A lot can happen. But our defense did play like shit although I think Michael Vick is a lot better than people give him credit for. By the way Ravens101 we're only a couple plays away from being 6-1. So its not like your gonna just walk all over us if thats what your thinking when we play next week.

Big matchup next week. I think we will take it for four reasons:

1.) Your offense is not as good as it looked vs. the Saints. McNair's stats were an abberation. He is barely a middle-of-the-road QB at this point in his career and despite how much the media slobbed on his knob when he went to Baltimore, in terms of production he is not a significant upgrade over Boller.

2.) Our defense is not as bad as they looked vs. the Falcons. Well, I hope not, 'cause if it is we're fucked.

3.) Carson Palmer owns your defense. We're talking a career average of more than 300 yards and 2 TDs per game.

4.) We need it more. Despite it only being halfway through the season, if we lose we drop to .500 and just may have lost our shot at the division title barring a Ravens second-half collapse, because of the considerably higher difficulty of our schedule.

But it should be a good game, and not the blowout that I would love to see.

ok folks, since all the stealer faggots have gone away in shame and humiliation, it's
time to focus on the "original" criminals of the AFC North.

True we got some knuckleheads, but they aint never been caught selling cocaine or killing somebody.

Ratbirds, you are next.

[quote name='sneaky' post='375826' date='Oct 30 2006, 01:39 PM']ok folks, since all the stealer faggots have gone away in shame and humiliation, it's
time to focus on the "original" criminals of the AFC North.

True we got some knuckleheads, but they aint never been caught selling cocaine or killing somebody.

Ratbirds, you are next.[/quote]

we may be the original, but you sir are far and beyond the current criminals.

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='375925' date='Oct 30 2006, 03:36 PM']Last time I checked half of our team wasn't on probation.[/quote]

Last I checked neither was ours.

We have one (1) player on probation. Who may not even return to the team next year because he has been replaced with a more talented and more disciplined player in Ahmad Brooks.

I'm looking forward to our criminals beating your criminals. I predict the wannabe thug Chris Henry will have a huge day. The murderer Ray Lewis and the crack dealer Jamal will primarily be non-factors.

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='375928' date='Oct 30 2006, 03:38 PM']Last I checked neither was ours.

We have one (1) player on probation. Who may not even return to the team next year because he has been replaced with a more talented and more disciplined player in Ahmad Brooks.

I'm looking forward to our criminals beating your criminals. I predict the wannabe thug Chris Henry will have a huge day. The murderer Ray Lewis and the crack dealer Jamal will primarily be non-factors.[/quote]

The same Ray Lewis that is 12th in the NFL for tackles?

I have to go down to the 29th to find a player from Cincinnati. Who is this no name Caleb Miller fuck up?

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='375938' date='Oct 30 2006, 03:46 PM']The same Ray Lewis that is 12th in the NFL for tackles?

I have to go down to the 29th to find a player from Cincinnati. Who is this no name Caleb Miller fuck up?[/quote]

Well yeah, opponents are afraid that Lewis might kill them.......literally. :D

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='375950' date='Oct 30 2006, 05:07 PM']Wow you guys are pretty cocky, for having 1 winning season in 15 years. Not to mention a loss to the Bucs and Atlanta this year.[/quote]

yes..by a combined 3 points in both games.

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='375950' date='Oct 30 2006, 05:07 PM']Wow you guys are pretty cocky, for having 1 winning season in 15 years. Not to mention a loss to the Bucs and Atlanta this year.[/quote]

Really, you are the one that should be worried. We are the defending champs, and we have
beaten you clowns 3 straight and 4 of the last 6 games.

Enjoy your week on top, cause you are just keeping the seat warm for us. Come this
Sunday, the Ratbirds will be exposed as pretenders but cheer up son, at least your
better than pissburgh.

Archived