Go Bucks

GO BUCKS!
We Ohio State fans amuse ourselves by scaring every Michigan fan we see strutting down the street with that obnoxious maze & blue "M" on their shirt. We would swerve our vans as if to hit them, and then swerve back just missing them.

One day, while driving along, I saw a minister. I thought I would do a good deed so I pulled over and asked the minister, "Where are you going?" "I'm going to give a service at St. Francis Church, about 2 miles down the road," replied the minister. "Climb in, I'll give you a lift!"

The minister climbed into the rear passenger seat, and we continued down the road. Suddenly, I saw a Michigan fan walking down the road, with that "M" shirt on and I instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, I swerved back into the road just in time. Even though I was certain that I had missed the guy, I still heard a loud "THUD." Not understanding where the noise came from, I glanced in my mirrors
But still didn't see anything. I then remembered the minister, and turned to the priest and said, "Sorry, I almost hit that Michigan fan."
"That's OK," replied the minister, "I got him with the door."

:ninja:

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='376252' date='Oct 31 2006, 07:41 AM']Queer Eye for the Fuckeyes is the most popular show at the sports bar i work at every Saturday afternoon. And i wade thru the sea of scarlet and shit every time with my Michigan hat on just to rile the half-wits up.

Fuck the Bucks

Go Blue[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img]

Why would anyone get riled up ?
Hell I`d point and laugh at you. :pointlaff:
The Buckeyes have OWNED Bitchigan since Tressel took over. 4-1 in case you`ve forgotten.

Q: What's the difference between a University of Michigan fan and a carp?
A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='376252' date='Oct 31 2006, 08:41 AM']Queer Eye for the Fuckeyes is the most popular show at the sports bar i work at every Saturday afternoon. And i wade thru the sea of scarlet and shit every time with my Michigan hat on just to rile the half-wits up.

Fuck the Bucks

Go Blue[/quote]

oooh, aren't you all big and bad???? :lmao:

Archived