The Halo 2 Challange

Jamie_B

Ok so I play Halo 2 with a bunch of coworkers once a week...

Well one of the guys I play with is tired of my talking trash while I play and during the week through email becaue I suck at the game (he misses the point that its just in good fun)

He called me on this today during a email, now I know I suck but I know he sucks about as bad as I do, so I looked up all the stats in tearms of # of kills at each game and in a span of two weeks he has two games in which he killed more than I did. So I sent an email to the group of us with the stats in it. He gets his panties in a wad and talks how he IS better than me and offers me a challange of a head to head game to prove it.

I one up him (damn ego) and say we will have several games over two nights with different maps. And here is our wager....

If he wins I have to keep the trash talking to 1 email a day

If I win he has to make his signature in ALL of his Halo 2 emails the following...

"Willy McCharlton .... Jamie's Bitch"

Ok, for those of you who play and are decent, I need all the tips on the best way to get kills I can get....

All help will be appreated.

I' not very good at it, but i know having dual pistols is real good. I think theplasama rifle and pistol are good. My friends are ranked 2nd and 3rd in the nation in that game. They are incredibly good. They have won thousands of dollars playing the first halo. Another one of my friends is ranked about 25 in halo 2

Archived