UCLA beats USC

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='399900' date='Dec 3 2006, 02:57 PM']I don't want to play Michigan again. :contract:[/quote]
because michigan would win the rematch lol.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='399907' date='Dec 3 2006, 03:11 PM']because michigan would win the rematch lol.[/quote]

They might. That's why I don't want to play them. I'm not gonna lie.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='400084' date='Dec 3 2006, 05:11 PM']They might. That's why I don't want to play them. I'm not gonna lie.[/quote]

I'm not an OSU fan ,but I think they would win a tough rematch with Michigan,however they will be playing Florida most likely anyway.I believe they are the best team and woud beat either one though.

OSU will most likely beat either Michigan or Florida. I'm not going to say they will, because that's why you play the games. But I think a OSU-Michigan rematch wouldn't be as close as the first match. OSU turned the ball over 3 times which is pretty uncharacteristic of them (especially since two of the turnovers were on bad snaps and were not forced by the Wolverines). I doubt that happens in a second matchup. Florida could hang with OSU but it depends on which Florida shows up. They have a great D but I'm not at all impressed with their offense, especially their playcalling tendencies (seriously Urban Meyer why the fuck are you running the option with Chris Leak?)

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='schotzee' post='400095' date='Dec 3 2006, 05:26 PM']I'm not an OSU fan ,but I think they would win a tough rematch with Michigan,however they will be playing Florida most likely anyway.I believe they are the best team and woud beat either one though.[/quote]
OSU will beat florida. leak blows.

The 2nd best team in teh country is LSU, they had a bad start, but are the # 2 team in the nation imo.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='sexybengal' post='400488' date='Dec 3 2006, 11:32 PM']ND is going to beat LSU[/quote]
i kinda root for ND, but LSU will beat them.

Archived