i swear to god, chad leads the most absurd life ever

Nati Ice

wtf is this?

[url="http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=1921"]http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=1921[/url]

[quote]According to the gossip brewing from Los Angeles in the wake of the Golden Globes, the NFL Network is assembling an all-star cast to for a promo set to air during the Super Bowl.

[b]The NFL Network spot plays on the eclectic group of celebrity friends who attend Cincinnati Bengal Chad Johnson's Super Bowl party. Confirmed to appear are L.L. Cool J and country band Rascal Flatts, with Martha Stewart catering.
[/b]
[b]"Janet Reno and David Beckham are also on the wish list," says the source. "Larry David said he might do it. Also, we're trying to get Predator, from the movie,"[/b] [said the source.]This actually sounds totally realistic. I'd be completely unsurprised to see Martha Stewart cooking for Chad Johnson. Besides, she kinda looks like she'd be into black dudes.

[b]A source familiar with negotiations says [Britney] Spears' people were turned down flat when they asked about participating. "She's too much of a train wreck," says the insider. "Besides, we already have Paris Hilton."[/b]

Indeed. Personally, I've always felt that one diseased vagina is one too many, but I can understand the desire to have one around to add an element of danger.

As for Britney, well... Chad Johnson invited Janet Reno but not her. It would probably be for the best if she just killed herself. Her children are better off fending for themselves at this point. At least growing up feral they'll have a chance to survive.[/quote]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='427827' date='Jan 16 2007, 01:34 PM']man <_< wish i could attend that party![/quote]
pfffffffffffffff, u couldnt be the drink bitch. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='427882' date='Jan 16 2007, 02:13 PM']dude, go deliver pizzas you short fat little fuck![/quote]
:pointlaff: Sounds like a crazy party tho :afropic:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='427882' date='Jan 16 2007, 02:13 PM']dude, go deliver pizzas you short fat little fuck![/quote]
wheres my fondu bitch.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='428044' date='Jan 16 2007, 06:11 PM']first, learn how to spell fondue bitch!
second, i wouldn't let you in the door if you paid me a $1000 ;)[/quote]
who needs to get in ur door? i got ur girls backdoor all day long :1hump:

plus i could care less how u spell fondue. if i corrected all ur spelling and grammar mistakes it would take months. all i care about is trying some fondue cuz it looks like some good shit.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='428069' date='Jan 16 2007, 06:41 PM']all you could do is dream of having sex, do you even know what pussy looks like, your moms and sister don't count since you always sneaking peeks ;) and yes, fondue is the shit ![/quote]
1) ive seen pussy of most human races. 2) i dont sneak peeks ;) 3) id like to find out.

Archived