Anyone looking for a wii??

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='445249' date='Feb 24 2007, 02:40 PM']am i an ass? :([/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
No, you are not an entire ass.....just a asshole.[/b][/color] ^_^

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='445255' date='Feb 24 2007, 02:49 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]
No, you are not an entire ass.....just a asshole.[/b][/color] ^_^[/quote]
:headbang:

Guest BengalsOwn
I assume it just has the wii sports and one controller?

This is very tempting. My gf is wanting to be able to play old school nintendo games, so it's either I buy a WII, or a modded Xbox...

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='446291' date='Feb 26 2007, 11:55 PM']I assume it just has the wii sports and one controller?

This is very tempting. My gf is wanting to be able to play old school nintendo games, so it's either I buy a WII, or a modded Xbox...[/quote]
Not that I'm trying to talk you out of buying the Wii (cuz I've been craving one since they came out, just can't justify the cost right now), but why not get the Wii AND pick up a classic Nintendo off eBay?

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='446354' date='Feb 27 2007, 07:18 AM']Not that I'm trying to talk you out of buying the Wii (cuz I've been craving one since they came out, just can't justify the cost right now), but why not get the Wii AND pick up a classic Nintendo off eBay?[/quote]

Well, she wants some regular nintendo games, some super nintendo games, as well as a couple nintendo 64 games. I don't want to have all three consoles, so I figure I could buy a Wii, have some fun games, and be able to buy the old school games on the nintendo market place thing, or buy a modded Xbox capable of playing all of the different systems, and not having to actually pay for the games...

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='446743' date='Feb 27 2007, 05:44 PM']Well, she wants some regular nintendo games, some super nintendo games, as well as a couple nintendo 64 games. I don't want to have all three consoles, so I figure I could buy a Wii, have some fun games, and be able to buy the old school games on the nintendo market place thing, or buy a modded Xbox capable of playing all of the different systems, and not having to actually pay for the games...[/quote]

Where can you buy the modded xboxes? Ive wanted one for a while now.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Kochman' post='450178' date='Mar 4 2007, 03:31 PM']Where can you buy the modded xboxes? Ive wanted one for a while now.[/quote]

I dunno, I buy a lot of stuff like that on www.hardforum.com

Archived