Pitching in cinci

j.5000022

[quote name='Jason' post='461627' date='Mar 23 2007, 10:10 PM']Milton shouldn't even be [s]in the rotation[/s] on the team.[/quote]

Fixed.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/26.gif[/img]

[quote name='number85' post='461675' date='Mar 23 2007, 11:46 PM']Belisle hands down. I think that he pitches far better than Milton. The only reason Milton has not been cut is because he is gonna make 9 million this year. I fucking hate Eric Milton and I am glad that this is his last year as a Red.[/quote]

I think I'd almost rather pay $9M for him to not lose games than pay that for him to lose games. If we are paying him either way, and this is the last year of his contract, let him go.

[quote name='number85' post='461675' date='Mar 23 2007, 11:46 PM']Belisle hands down. I think that he pitches far better than Milton. The only reason Milton has not been cut is because he is gonna make 9 million this year. I fucking hate Eric Milton and I am glad that this is his last year as a Red.[/quote]
yea, that money can go to good use next year.

Archived