Chris Henry Cited For Traffic Violations

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='466607' date='Apr 3 2007, 08:32 PM']Like I said, in Cincinnati, either scenario is plausible.

If I turned on the news and the top story was "Officer suspended for targeting Bengal WR Chris Henry," I'd be like "yep. Sounds like Cincinnati."

If I turned on the news and the top story was "Bengal WR pulled over for 2nd DUI in Over the Rhine, with two 16 year old girls and a bottle of liquor," I'd be like "yep. Sounds like Chris Henry."

The spectrum of possibilities is too wide to be sure... ;)[/quote]

<_< ...... :mellow: ..... :lol:

[quote name='lslmustang' post='466893' date='Apr 4 2007, 02:42 PM']I never said anything about him being a bad person... just not very bright... If I had problems with not carrying it once and got national media attention because of it... I'd be making sure I put it somewhere in the car... I don't think he is willfully breaking the law.

I certainly don't think this stuff is what Goodall is looking at and I don't think this will influence how much time he is suspenced. The reduced charge from his DUI arrest and the allowing the minors to drink in his hotel room doen't make him a bad person either. I don't think Henry is a bad person... I don't think he should get more than 2-4 games suspended if you look at his convictions BUT, the problem is, they will look at these two + the ones he was already suspended for and all within a year and it's [b][i]looks [/i][/b]bad...

I am glad to hear TJ is rooting for him. That, to me, is what is important... that his teamates want him around.[/quote]

i ahve been pulled over 3 times without proof of insurance, and right now, there is no insurance card in my car or wallet, he is human, he has several cars, perhaps his insurance card is in the ghetto ride, or the sports car, or sitting in a heep of mail at his agents office. mine is sitting on my desk in front of my right now, as well as the last two expired ones. to be young, dumb, and busy shouldnt be a crime or a national media frenzy. no one argues the kid is a smart one, he is a bloody fool, but he is hardly the criminal thug hooligan that people try to hang him as. and frankly i feel none of it has anything to do with playing football.

[quote name='lslmustang' post='466880' date='Apr 4 2007, 02:02 PM']My question is, what happened at the March 13th court date in KY? Did he show proof of insurance and the suspended license is a clerical error? OR did he not show it and he knew it was suspended? OR did he forget to show up to show the proof? Have you been able to find out more info on the web about this?[/quote]

i have no sure answer, i asked a few people, got three answers "no clue"(blow off) "he probably forgot" (with a chuckle) and "he shoulda had his lawyer handle it for him"

none of which tell me he did or didnt know or remember the court date. i was not even working when i forgot to go to court, for the same thing, i was sleeping, remember like a week later when i got a letter.

then you gotta ask "didnt henry get a notice int he mail he was suspended?"

i dont see henry grabbing the mail sitting down with reading glasses on and opening letters, he probably uses his agent or lawyers address for mail. but perhaps not.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='466813' date='Apr 4 2007, 12:29 PM']i want to deflect my racism by pointing out you typing the big bad N word in a post as a comical stab at the hillbilly prosecuter in kentcuky so i will even make it bold but since you typed it no one will think im a racist.[/quote]

makes sense.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='GoBengals' post='466910' date='Apr 4 2007, 03:14 PM']makes sense.[/quote]

find ONE post backing up your ridiculous claims... i found one for you, w/out much help...

how is this topic about race? seriously, when did i bring it up or when did i make it seem like that was important to me... if this was justin smith who can't stay out of trouble, i would saying "lets release justin smith"... what, since henry is black we should all bend over for him? he is clearly not a very smart guy, and its also becoming clear that goddall may suspend him... what then, blame the commish? maybe he's racist too for picking on poor chris henry and pak-man jones...

Guest bengalrick
funny you have to make these statements up... you must have really looked and then realized you were full of shit and started making shit up... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='bengalrick' post='466943' date='Apr 4 2007, 03:50 PM']funny you have to make these statements up... you must have really looked and then realized you were full of shit and started making shit up... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img][/quote]

good one. or is it more fun watching you get all red necked over tom foolery?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] indeed.

Archived