THE XBOX 360 ELITE

Guest ONYX

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='464038' date='Mar 29 2007, 01:44 AM']I'm just excited about the new larger hard drive. Hopefully, it should be easy for us Premium owners to buy a cheap 120 gb hard drive, and install it in our original hard drive enclosure, with a couple of easy mods. That was what everyone was waiting for, because as of now it isn't possible to install a larger hard drive.[/quote]

its my understanding that it will just snap on, just like the one on your current system. I want the new system for the hdmi connection

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='whodey24k' post='464499' date='Mar 29 2007, 08:01 PM']resistnce fall of man is a pretty sweet game that is only available for ps3[/quote]
Gears of War > resistance fall of man.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='464043' date='Mar 29 2007, 02:06 AM']yea $180 for a 120GB hard drive is fucked up.. i can get a 500GB HD for my desktop for about $100-120 tops..

given they stuck notebook HD's in the xbox things, it still should be doable. they wont be selling many 120GB drives for $180..[/quote]
Where are you seeing these $100 500GB HDs? Cheapest I can find anywhere is $140.

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='464567' date='Mar 29 2007, 10:45 PM']Where are you seeing these $100 500GB HDs? Cheapest I can find anywhere is $140.[/quote]
[url="http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010150014%20103530113&name=400GB%20-%20750GB"]http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....0GB%20-%20750GB[/url]

touche, 400GB were $100-120, the 500 is $129 but with free shipping, i read the email on my blackberry so the pricing and titles were a bit off.. but $120-129 is splitting hairs really. the $100 estimate was low for sure. :thumbsup:

[url="http://www.pricewatch.com/hard_drives/sata_500gb.htm"]http://www.pricewatch.com/hard_drives/sata_500gb.htm[/url] 500 GB for $120.99

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='whodey24k' post='464500' date='Mar 29 2007, 08:02 PM']its my understanding that it will just snap on, just like the one on your current system. I want the new system for the hdmi connection[/quote]

The HDMI connection?

I know I can't see a difference between HDMI and Component on my DirecTV...

• 2 months later...
i sifted through the piles of PS3's rotting away on the shelves at 2 best buys, a target, a circuit city, and a few meijers and cant find an elite. which is fucked up, since ive seen an elite almost every day ive been to best buy(about 6) in the last 6 weeks,

fuckin A

i wants one.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='GoBengals' post='502825' date='Jun 21 2007, 12:01 AM']i sifted through the piles of PS3's rotting away on the shelves at 2 best buys, a target, a circuit city, and a few meijers and cant find an elite. which is fucked up, since ive seen an elite almost every day ive been to best buy(about 6) in the last 6 weeks,

fuckin A

i wants one.[/quote]
I don't get what you're saying..You first said you can't find an elite at all but then you say you have seen one everyday at best buy..Do you not buy anything from BB?

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='502832' date='Jun 21 2007, 12:30 AM']I don't get what you're saying..You first said you can't find an elite at all but then you say you have seen one everyday at best buy..Do you not buy anything from BB?[/quote]

ha, ah yea, i saw one everyday until i was ready to buy one, since ive been ready to buy one, they are no where to be found... :shakesfist:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='GoBengals' post='502840' date='Jun 21 2007, 12:53 AM']ha, ah yea, i saw one everyday until i was ready to buy one, since ive been ready to buy one, they are no where to be found... :shakesfist:[/quote]

That sucks..I only think they only had a limited amount to..Not sure about that though..I was thinking about selling my 360 to get an elite but after thinking about it, I don't think it is worth it..

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='502846' date='Jun 21 2007, 01:14 AM']That sucks..I only think they only had a limited amount to..Not sure about that though..I was thinking about selling my 360 to get an elite but after thinking about it, I don't think it is worth it..[/quote]

i sold my 360 and can get the elite for less than upgrading the hard drive would cost, plus comes with hdmi cable, and its black ,

its not a limited quantity it will be ongoing..im off the next two days, so i will be visiting best buy and co often...

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='GoBengals' post='502849' date='Jun 21 2007, 01:19 AM']i sold my 360 and can get the elite for less than upgrading the hard drive would cost, plus comes with hdmi cable, and its black ,

its not a limited quantity it will be ongoing..im off the next two days, so i will be visiting best buy and co often...[/quote]

Never knew it was ongoing..The black does make it look a lot better IMO and I play my 360 on a LCD tv so it would help out to have HDMI..I don't know if I would pay the extra though..That's just me. Maybe I'll buy a black controller :thumbsup:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='502864' date='Jun 21 2007, 02:15 AM']Never knew it was ongoing..The black does make it look a lot better IMO and I play my 360 on a LCD tv so it would help out to have HDMI..I don't know if I would pay the extra though..That's just me. Maybe I'll buy a black controller :thumbsup:[/quote]
racist :ninja:

Archived