Anyone Gating?

Bengals_12th_Man

Id really like to meet a lot of you guys, even though we may sometimes have our differences, everyone is pretty cool. I think I may have a lot C parking pass, and would love to come and hang out with everyone and have a beer. Kind of mingle if you will. Putting faces to the post would be really cool IMO. If you would like meet some cool guys, maybe some other boarders here, leave a line for where your gonna be and give some details! WHO DEY!

Id really like to meet a lot of you guys, even though we may sometimes have our differences, everyone is pretty cool. I think I may have a lot C parking pass, and would love to come and hang out with everyone and have a beer. Kind of mingle if you will. Putting faces to the post would be really cool IMO. If you would like meet some cool guys, maybe some other boarders here, leave a line for where your gonna be and give some details! WHO DEY!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just no politics...politics and beer dont mix :)

Most of our crew is going to stay at the Embassy Suites in Covington on Monday. More drinkee. No drivee. Our biggest obstacle will be not to fall in the river on the way back after the game. :blink:

We do have a buddy that’s not staying so we conned him into schlepping all our tailgate stuff down to Lot D where we usually tailgate. We’re always close to the Roach. Cool JJ, I’ll try to make a point of stopping by and introducing myself. From some of her pictures, it looks like BengalBeothch is nearby too. Maybe we can hook up for a quick toast to a huge upset! :D

We’re always close to the Roach.  Cool JJ, I’ll try to make a point of stopping by and introducing myself.  From some of her pictures, it looks like BengalBeothch is nearby too.  Maybe we can hook up for a quick toast to a huge upset!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like a plan!!!

who-dey?!

gonna try and get down to lot D around 7pm and hook up near Cool JJ's roachII

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we are planning on pulling into lot D around 4:30ish 5:00ish

7:00am came really early today and i get to dip from the office at 12:00 today to wash the raoch, grab a nap, and then prime the drinking pump at Longworths before heading down to the lot.

Archived