Chad Johnson...... A Redskin???????

[quote name='Gonzoid' post='469342' date='Apr 10 2007, 08:37 AM']Lighten up, oily. :rolleyes:

It just looks like, to me, that he's taken ownership over the number 85. Anyone else wearing 85 is just a pretender.[/quote]

Oily? What the hell does that mean?

Anyway, you read it how you want, but a lot of people see it as him disrespecting the team he actually plays for and pays him well. Take this picture into the locker room and I guarantee you the guys wouldn't take it so lightly, either.

[quote name='Phatcat' post='470331' date='Apr 11 2007, 11:10 AM'][img]http://www.idea-sandbox.com/blog/wd40.JPG[/img][/quote]

Ahhhhh. I need a lightbulb turning on over a smiley smiley. I was thinking that it was some sort of new lingo the kids were hip with, these days. :blush:

[quote name='BengalsCat' post='468948' date='Apr 9 2007, 04:17 PM']what athlete doesnt see anything but green these days? Hell Chad is by far preferable to alot players with his calibur of talent.[/quote]

if ya look at the top 10 receivers last season, TO is the only bigger "selfish ass" player than chad.

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='468985' date='Apr 9 2007, 05:07 PM']Wow - a lot of hate for Chad here...
[b]
Chad has plenty of loyality for the Bengals - if not, he'd be gone by now. [/b] I bet he LOVES having one of the best QBs in the league throwing to him in a market that (overall) loves him...[/quote]

wha other team can he milk a raise out of every other year? who would pay him more? he will easily get a new deal after next year...

[quote name='WD40' post='470697' date='Apr 11 2007, 04:20 PM']Ahhhhh. I need a lightbulb turning on over a smiley smiley. I was thinking that it was some sort of new lingo the kids were hip with, these days. :blush:[/quote]

I'm with you on some of this new lingo. I have to read some of the writings on this board 10X before the light bulb goes on. If that fails I ask my 15 year old daughter........ :thumbsup:

EDIT: OH SNAP........

:ninja:

[quote name='Phatcat' post='470709' date='Apr 11 2007, 04:32 PM']I'm with you on some of this new lingo. I have to read some of the writings on this board 10X before the light bulb goes on. If that fails I ask my 15 year old daughter........ :thumbsup:

EDIT: OH SNAP........
:ninja:[/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived