Narron Watch

Storm

Guest schotzee
If the present pace continues,I give him July 1st the latest.I just hope someone doesn't get plugged in interim from our system again and end up getting signed to an extension.I want to see them go outside the organization.Get somebody ,anybody from a winning organization as a coach and bring them in.Most people say the problem is beyond the manager,but this would be a good start .

Guest CincyInDC

[quote name='schotzee' post='491694' date='May 27 2007, 09:57 AM']If the present pace continues,I give him July 1st the latest.I just hope someone doesn't get plugged in interim from our system again and end up getting signed to an extension.I want to see them go outside the organization.Get somebody ,anybody from a winning organization as a coach and bring them in.Most people say the problem is beyond the manager,but this would be a good start .[/quote]

Jack McKeon

:ninja:

• 1 month later...
[quote name='schotzee' post='491694' date='May 27 2007, 01:57 PM']If the present pace continues,[b]I give him July 1st [/b]the latest.I just hope someone doesn't get plugged in interim from our system again and end up getting signed to an extension.I want to see them go outside the organization.Get somebody ,anybody from a winning organization as a coach and bring them in.Most people say the problem is beyond the manager,but this would be a good start .[/quote]

Nice guess Shotzee

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Storm' post='506641' date='Jul 2 2007, 08:12 AM']Nice guess Shotzee[/quote]

:lol: Wow.I forgot about this thread.

Archived