' Last Thoughts on Woody Guthrie '

BlackJesus

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b][center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/941120230_l.jpg[/img]

[color="#2F4F4F"][i]“Yes, as through this world I've wandered I've seen lots of funny men; Some will rob you with a six-gun, And some with a fountain pen.”[/i]

~ Woody Guthrie[/color]

[color="#696969"][i]“Was a great high wall there that tried to stop me, A sign was painted said: "Private Property", But on the back side, it didn't say nothing, That side was made for you and me.”[/i]

~ Woody Guthrie[/color]

[color="#2F4F4F"][i]“It's round the world I've traveled; it's round the world I've roamed; but I've yet to see an outlaw drive a family from its home.”[/i]

~ Woody Guthrie[/color]

[color="#696969"][i]“I am out to sing songs that will prove to you that this is your world and that if it has hit you pretty hard and knocked you for a dozen loops, no matter what color, what size you are, how you are built, I am out to sing the songs that make you take pride in yourself and in your work. And the songs that I sing are made up for the most part by all sorts of folks just about like you.”[/i]

~ Woody Guthrie[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]~ "This Land Is Your Land"[/center][/b][/size][/font][/color]

Archived