Defense!!! clap, clap Defense!!! clap, clap

[quote name='Bunghole' post='554304' date='Sep 22 2007, 07:34 PM']What difference does it make? You lost a game to a team you shouldn't have, just like us against Cleveland, and it kept you out of the playoffs.
<<Caveat>> I don't think the CLE loss comes back to haunt us like the OAK loss did to you last year.[/quote]

What difference does it make?

Are you insane?

If you don't want to limit your smack to this year's events, the STEELERS fans are free to raise all of those 5 Lombardi Trophies the STEELERS have won in the past.

BTW, if the b u n g l e s don't positively wipe the field with Seattle's players, then we will know that the b u n g l e s truly stink.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='554304' date='Sep 22 2007, 08:34 PM']I don't think the CLE loss comes back to haunt us like the OAK loss did to you last year.[/quote]

It looks like you might be right...that Cleveland game probably wont mean much. Except that it is the tiebreaker that puts them into 3rd place in the division.

[quote name='oftt4' post='556439' date='Sep 24 2007, 04:52 AM']It looks like you might be right...that Cleveland game probably wont mean much. Except that it is the tiebreaker that puts them into 3rd place in the division.[/quote]
For now, my black and yellow-blinded friend, for now.
Thirteen games left, and your team can testify to the fact that even a wildcard can win* the Superbowl with a late-season run.

Archived