Norv Turner Has Absolutely Ruined the Chargers

Actium

[quote name='Elflocko' post='559913' date='Sep 30 2007, 08:59 PM']It's clear why they fired Marty, because Marty CANNOT win in the postseason.
Now, why the bloody fuck they hired Norv Turner is beyond me....[/quote]

that loss wasn't Marty's fault. If his player batted down that ball instead of intercepting it, or if he hadn't fumbled it after intercepting it, the Chargers would have won. I think he losses in the playoffs because he is a great coach he gets less-than-stellar teams in, and it catches up with them.

And SD would rather get into the playoffs and have a chance, then not get in at all.

[quote name='Actium' post='559918' date='Sep 30 2007, 09:05 PM']that loss wasn't Marty's fault. If his player batted down that ball instead of intercepting it, or if he hadn't fumbled it after intercepting it, the Chargers would have won. I think he losses in the playoffs because he is a great coach he gets less-than-stellar teams in, and it catches up with them.

And SD would rather get into the playoffs and have a chance, then not get in at all.[/quote]

That game notwithstanding, there is over 20 years of history that proves Marty Shitmypantsnheimer can't coach worth a damn in the playoffs.

Just ask the Browns.

And the Chiefs.

And now the Chargers...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='559923' date='Sep 30 2007, 09:15 PM']That game notwithstanding, there is over 20 years of history that proves Marty Shitmypantsnheimer can't coach worth a damn in the playoffs.

Just ask the Browns.

And the Chiefs.

And now the Chargers...[/quote]

But again, maybe the problem is that he is a coach who got second-tier teams into the playoffs, where they were exposed.

[quote name='Actium' post='559930' date='Sep 30 2007, 09:30 PM']But again, maybe the problem is that he is a coach who got second-tier teams into the playoffs, where they were exposed.[/quote]

Have you been drinking out of those Baroque Period lead goblets again?

Archived