Boston to be a 49er

Kochman

The following is from www.49ersnews.com/street.html.

Boston Deal in Negotiations

03.10.05 -- Update: We have been informed that the 49ers and David Boston have agreed to a contract. Reports are they agreed in principle last night on a contract.

Yesterday we reported that the 49ers and ex-Miami receiver David Boston were in negotiations. Well as of today no new news to develop, but our info has also been confirmed by Matt Maiocco of the Press Democrat. He restated what we reported yesterday and he has confirmation from two sources. Stay tuned for more news as the story develops.

03.09.05 -- Sources close to 49ersNews.com have informed us that the 49ers and former Miami Dolphin WR David Boston are close to finalizing a deal that will put Boston in Red & Gold. The deal is currently being negotiated which appears to be a one to two year deal based on incentives. Mainly due to Boston's recent injuries. Stay tuned for more details...

Want to comment on this article? email Chad Erickson

Has Boston even done much at all while in the NFL. I think he might have had a good season his first or second season while in Arizona but other than that he's been very inconsistant. I loved the guy when he was at OSU, he's one of my favorite former buckeyes, but hes been quite shitty in the NFL

Archived