Edwin Encarnacion...

hey i went to the bats-tides game tonight!!and i have some bad news and some really bad news

THE BAD NEWS
BATS LOST 3-2

THE REALLY BAD NEWS
EDWIN ENCARNACION GOT HURT IN LIKE THE 7TH INNING TRYING TO DIVE FOR A BALL AND HE DIDNT GET IT AND THE BALL HIT HIM IN THE FACE DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE HIS CHEEK EYE CHIN WHATEVER BUT IT WAS PRETTY BAD HOPEFULLY ITS MINOR!!HE WAS DOWN ON THE GROUND FOR ABOUT 4 OR 5 MINUTES!!

i'd like to say so, but you can't lose games like they've lost and be a playoff team, they just don't have that killer instinct yet. hopefully in a few years, they will come around. getting rid of graves, and moving wagner to closer is the first key to success in my opinion

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Apr 27 2005, 09:55 PM']i'd like to say so, but you can't lose games like they've lost and be a playoff team, they just don't have that killer instinct yet. hopefully in a few years, they will come around. getting rid of graves, and moving wagner to closer is the first key to success in my opinion
[right][post="85409"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

In a few years? You mean when Adam Dunn is playing for the Texas Rangers, Willy Mo Pena is playing on the Yankees, and Austin Kearns is playing for the Red Sox? And Ken Griffey Junior is still eating up 1/5 of the Reds budget, and hitting 3 HR's a year and playing in 40 games a year?

If we don't do it this year, it will be another 5 years before we can compete again. Ironically, by then, even the great Wagner will be pitching for the Angels [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Archived