OTHER NFL TEAMS PICKS THREAD

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='#22' date='Apr 24 2005, 05:32 PM']I am telling you all! Jason Brown is not smart enough for the pro game!

I am GLAD that we didn't get him.
[right][post="82208"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I kind of liked his personality and his character. He spoke about how his brother was killed in Iraq and how he will do anything to be the best. Real humble guy. That's why I was sort of partial to him.

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Apr 24 2005, 01:34 PM']That Cardinals' coach has a voice that makes my ears want to commit suicide.
[right][post="82212"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
You mean Dennis "Coleman" Green?

What you talkin' bout, Willis?

Get on the Ravens boards-they hate the Jason Brown pick.

Guest OSUBengal
Interview with Pollack coming up!!

and my oiriginal post:

Nobody seems to want pick 126! 126 Philadelphia (from Denver through Cleveland, Seattle, Carolina and Green Bay)

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='OSUBengal' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:36 PM']Interview with Pollack coming up!!
and my oiriginal post:

Nobody seems to want pick 126!  126 Philadelphia (from Denver through Cleveland, Seattle, Carolina and Green Bay)
[right][post="82224"][/post][/right][/quote]

I say we take it... ^_^

Guest BlackJesus
They just said that Clarett got the same agent as Dillon [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

Guest BengalBacker
Browns wanted Pollack.

In the first round, the Browns started making calls at about No. 15 or No. 16 to try to acquire defensive end-linebacker Dave Pollack from Georgia. Pollack wound up going at No. 17 to Cincinnati.

"After that, we were pretty much content to wait it out," he said. ". . . If we had been able to move out at No. 3 and pick up something else, then maybe we would've had a little more firepower to get back up into it."

[url="http://www.cleveland.com/sports/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/sports/1114335225204172.xml"]http://www.cleveland.com/sports/plaindeale...35225204172.xml[/url]

Guest BengalBacker
They REALLY wanted Pollack.

ESPN Insider:

Apr. 23 - A big "reach" by the Browns, going for the high-motor Bulldogs star with the third overall choice in the lottery? Well, if the first two names off the board are Utah quarterback Alex Smith and Michigan wideout Braylon Edwards, don't be surprised if the Browns shock everyone by going for Pollack. Cleveland officials concede they have a surprise player very high on their board, a guy few other teams would rank in the top five, and Pollack is that player, according to ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli. New general manager Phil Savage stacks his board skewed heavily toward need, and with coach Romeo Crenel switching to a 3-4 defense and the Browns shy of playmakers at the linebacker position, Pollack's value is enhanced.

Archived