BENGALS DAY 2 DRAFT BLOG!

Guest starkesn

Guest OSUBengal
[quote name='Jungle1' date='Apr 24 2005, 11:11 AM']A big F U to Mike Golic for taking a shot at the Bengals!

Maybe he hates us because his brother is working for the Browns website now.
[right][post="82051"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

what did he say? I missed it.

Guest starkesn
[quote name='Jungle1' date='Apr 24 2005, 11:18 AM']He said we do bad at the draft because of our small scouting department and bad second day picks.
[right][post="82053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

No, He said we used to. Not today baby.

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Jungle1' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:18 PM']He said we do bad at the draft because of our small scouting department and bad second day picks.
[right][post="82053"][/post][/right][/quote]

That's okay. The Browns do bad with all of their picks. :D

[quote name='Jungle1' date='Apr 24 2005, 11:18 AM']He said we do bad at the draft because of our small scouting department and bad second day picks.

I think he put it in the past-tense. He said that we did have bad drafts because Brown skimped on the scouting department, which was true.

phuck him...what does he know?

Guest OSUBengal

ahh I did catch the back end of that.

I think he was talking in past tense, because well it isn't true anymore.

What pick are we in the 3rd?

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='OSUBengal' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:25 PM']ahh I did catch the back end of that.
I think he was talking in past tense, because well it isn't true anymore.
What pick are we in the 3rd?
[right][post="82060"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[url="http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/draftTracker?round=4&refreshRate=60"]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/draftTracker?...;refreshRate=60[/url]

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Apr 24 2005, 11:26 AM'][url="http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/draftTracker?round=4&refreshRate=60"]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/draftTracker?...;refreshRate=60[/url]
[right][post="82062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
119...I think he was saying we made mistakes in the past for MB being cheap,but we have stepped up with our picks from yesterday.

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='JungleCat' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:33 PM']Wow the Bears drafted another QB, kyle orton. Add to krenzel and rex grossman
[right][post="82068"][/post][/right][/quote]

Some might say they finally drafted a QB :P

Guest starkesn
[quote name='JungleCat' date='Apr 24 2005, 11:37 AM']11 picks till ours. Crossing fingers for someone good to have been missed.
[right][post="82071"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Lets start the chant... ERNEST SHAZOR....ERNEST SHAZOR....

[quote name='starkesn' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:39 PM']Lets start the chant... ERNEST SHAZOR....ERNEST SHAZOR....
[right][post="82074"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
That's who I was hoping for but I don't want to get too excited seeing that there are so many teams to pick still.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='starkesn' date='Apr 24 2005, 11:39 AM']Lets start the chant... ERNEST SHAZOR....ERNEST SHAZOR....
[right][post="82074"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Man, I want Shazor. I don't see how he's still not picked. He used to be a freaking 1st round prospect, didn't he? Just because of his 40 time, he's dropped so low.... PLEASE GET HIM!

Guest starkesn

[quote name='JungleCat' date='Apr 24 2005, 11:40 AM']That's who I was hoping for but I don't want to get too excited seeing that there are so many teams to pick still.
[right][post="82076"][/post][/right][/quote]

I can always dream can't I?
After how good day one was, I know whoever Marvin finds will be a perfect fit. :D

[quote name='starkesn' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:44 PM']When will someone take Stephon Lafors? I think he could be the best QB in the draft.
[right][post="82083"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Did anyone ever take Adrian Mcphearson that I kept hearing people talk about?

Archived