High School:
Oxford

Height / Weight:
6-3 / 294

Position:
Center

Birthdate:
05/28/1981

Adapted quickly to the new offensive schemes and will serve as the anchor to the line ... strong and competitive player who has shown consistency ... returns for his third season as the Chippewas' starting center ... started all 12 games in 2003 and 2002 ... saw limited action in 2001 as a redshirt freshman ... has excellent size and skills ... earned three letters in football, track, and wrestling at Oxford High ... all-state lineman ... state wrestling champ his senior year ... in football was all-league, all-county, all-metro, all-state, and ranked No. 43 by the Detroit Free Press and No. 37 by the Detroit News ... hobby is fishing ... majoring in industrial education ... most memorable moment in athletics was winning state heavyweight wrestling title ... nicknamed "Chuck" ... had a 3.63 GPA in the spring to raise his cumulative GPA to 3.29 ... parents are Tony Ghiaciuc and Cathy Griffith ... born 5/28/81.

Ghiaciuc File
Favorites
Sports hero: Tony Boselli
Non-sports hero: grandfather
Book: Sum of All Fears
Sportscaster: Dick Vitale

About Myself
The event in history I wish I would have seen: invention of light
Best vacation: Acapulco
When someone visits my hometown, they must see: The Tap
The best advice I've been given: never look back
The best thing about college football: teammates
Why I came to CMU: the atmosphere
My advice to youngsters: play sports

On My Teammates
Classiest: Adam Kieft
Hardest worker: Anthony Tyus
Who would win on Survivor: Jeff Jenerou

Guest OSUBengal
[quote name='Skilly McRailnob' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:10 PM']what did kiper say?
[right][post="82165"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

that he was a great pick, extremely athletic and will be a good starting center.

said it was a great pick by Marvin.

Guest BlackJesus
From Sports Pool.com

Eric Ghiaciuc a 6-3", 294 lbs, Center who was an NCAA college standout for Oxford in 2005. Eric Ghiaciuc who would grow up in his hometown of Oxford, Michigan showed inklings of the enormous potential he possesses at an early age. Family, friends, college and NFL scouts alike felt that he would become an NCAA college football standout player and maybe even turn that into a quality NFL career. Eric Ghiaciuc has demonstrated enough skill to be a top rated NFL prospect and we look forward to seeing great things from him in the future!

Guest starkesn

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:13 PM']His favorite sportscaster is Dick Vitale?
Now I REALLY don't like this pick.... <_<
[right][post="82171"][/post][/right][/quote]

Just give him a shot. Heard he is very solid. He will take a bit like Andrews did to learn, but Marvin knows. I think a good SS or Munoz will be the next pick.

Guest OSUBengal
[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:16 PM']Didn't get Shazor.... eh.... I"m gonna go study or something....
[right][post="82175"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

dont be a whiner.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='OSUBengal' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:19 PM']dont be a whiner.
[right][post="82183"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Sorry, but I was BORN a whiner.
I actually have a little league baseball trophy with my name on it that says "Worlds best Whiner". It's true.... it's true....

Guest OSUBengal
[quote name='sois' date='Apr 24 2005, 12:19 PM']ok ok i trust marv.  how do u pronounce that last name?

time to create him on madden...
[right][post="82180"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I think it was "Guy-chook"

Archived